Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is the Passport to Service from my 2017. It includes all the service intervals and what is covered for each service for all Jaguar models.
Thank you! Yep, I'm definitely missing that booklet.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just one additional data point regarding service/maintenance/warranty period:-

Our dealer just confirmed in writing: "As for yearly service, yes you should have one service left."

We took delivery in November 2016 and have just had our fourth annual service. With Covid, the mileage will not reach 60K, thus triggering the fifth included service before the fifth anniversary about this time next year.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Just one additional data point regarding service/maintenance/warranty period:-

Our dealer just confirmed in writing: "As for yearly service, yes you should have one service left."

We took delivery in November 2016 and have just had our fourth annual service. With Covid, the mileage will not reach 60K, thus triggering the fifth included service before the fifth anniversary about this time next year.
interesting.
mine only has 9,640 miles and will still only get 5 yr or 60,000 whichever comes first.
just had 3rd annual so I have a LOT of driving to do in the next 2 years :sneaky:

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone in Austin area have recommendation on routine maintenance shop. I have recently expired my EliteCare service and just got hit with a $1150 quote for the 10K service at the dealer. I think this is the same as the Passport to Service. I have a diesel. So oil, filter, cabin air, DEF top off and washer fluids come in at $1150 for the dealer to do it. I believe in dealer repairs but jeepers. I'm in S. Austin.
I also discovered on this my 60K service visit that the EliteCare's final service is at 50K, they don't perform the 60K service so that sucks.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I also discovered on this my 60K service visit that the EliteCare's final service is at 50K, they don't perform the 60K service so that sucks.
So are you saying you hit the miles before the 5 years? You statement above concerns me ( Have you substantiated this?) as I also believe my dealer is wanting to weasel out of providing 5 services as I won't hit the 60K mark in 5 years. I had my 3rd this year and he kinda alluded to the fact this year, that "Next year is your last one" I haven't received any real confirmation from anyone that you get 5 if you don't run the miles out...

As far as the price for services, that is complete highway robbery. I do all those things myself in an afternoon for about 150.00 using Jag Filters and Oil. Find a local independent shop if you can't do it yourself...

·
Registered
13 Posts
So are you saying you hit the miles before the 5 years? You statement above concerns me ( Have you substantiated this?) as I also believe my dealer is wanting to weasel out of providing 5 services as I won't hit the 60K mark in 5 years. I had my 3rd this year and he kinda alluded to the fact this year, that "Next year is your last one" I haven't received any real confirmation from anyone that you get 5 if you don't run the miles out...

As far as the price for services, that is complete highway robbery. I do all those things myself in an afternoon for about 150.00 using Jag Filters and Oil. Find a local independent shop if you can't do it yourself...
I could do it myself and used to do all the work myself but I just don't want to anymore, but I also don't want to pay $1150.

I have another year left on my 5 year warranty (bought Dec 2016, exp Dec 2021) but I have 58K miles currently. My service person scheduled me for the last service before I hit 60K, but he's out sick all week. The service manager is handling it for me and called to say that the last of the 5 services was done at 50K so mine must have been at every 10K, but I haven't looked at my paperwork to verify that yet.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well if you got 5 services .. then you are good. I'm just trying to confirm that you will receive 5 if you don't hit 60K by 5 years.. Good luck !

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Your statement is correct... it’s 5 years or 60k miles which ever comes first. My car has very low miles so I will be getting 5 free service visits. Each visit has different items that service. ( See attached ) so not sure if they gave you the 4yr or 5yr maintenance service, the differance being 4yr they do a differential oil change and 5yr you get new spark plugs. You would need to check your invoice see which one they did.

DP

P.S. Not self-proclaimed... if I recall the title was bestowed on to me. Or at least that was it says under my name. 😎 View attachment 72826
Doing my 4th annual service tomorrow and in my Passport to Service booklet there is no mention of "renew rear locking differential oil".
This schedule shows due at 4 years/64,000 miles.
Granted, the above chart is for a MY 2019 and mine is a 2017.
Anybody know anything about this?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts