Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be joining y'all soon from Austin, TX.
She's busy sailing from Nova Scotia to NYC at the moment (not that I'm keeping track :)).

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am in Houston too - just got my car back after seven weeks in for various repairs. Seems like 90% of issues with ICTP are resolved with the update!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nothing major - except that they just couldn't fix it. Front parking sensors going crazy whenever they activated. Together with all the other issues - rear isolators, ICTP, various trim and other small problems, added up to one big problem. 95% sorted now - time to finally enjoy the car - only had it for about 4 of the 15 weeks I have owned it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing major - except that they just couldn't fix it. Front parking sensors going crazy whenever they activated. Together with all the other issues - rear isolators, ICTP, various trim and other small problems, added up to one big problem. 95% sorted now - time to finally enjoy the car - only had it for about 4 of the 15 weeks I have owned it!
Niiice !!! Well time to get out there and enjoy it !!! At least it's perfect weather for it now...;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Cypress, TX- Northwest Houston.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Plano, Texas here!!

On a side note- I have spotted 2 other F-Pace in Plano!
I was up there for work a couple of months ago and parked near one while at Torchy's. Wish I would have seen the owner.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The first and only one we've seen, Polaris white with black 22's, is just south of us according to our SA. Don't know If they are on here or not. My daughter and I spotted it crossing the intersection in front of us and we both knew right away what it was. This was before ours arrived in September.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts