Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my F-Pace Premium in Ammonite Grey. I added a photo of the trailer hitch. It's hard to see because they set it in a bit. You have to really hunt for it to see it. I know some said that they couldn't find any photos with it on it. Will work great with my bike rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Here's my F-Pace Premium in Ammonite Grey. I added a photo of the trailer hitch. It's hard to see because they set it in a bit. You have to really hunt for it to see it. I know some said that they couldn't find any photos with it on it. Will work great with my bike rack.
*CONGRATULATIONS* COACHBUCK !!!
Are you by any chance planning ANOTHER "road trip" for the weekend of *April 23rd* ??? ;)

I sure would LOVE to see this *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* Ammonite Grey Up Close in Harrisburg !!! :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice looking color..will hide dirt for a lot longer than most colors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an alumni soccer game on the 22nd at the college I coached at. But a day trip is not out of the question.?

·
Banned
304 Posts
I does amaze me how different a S Ammonite looks from a premium/prestige. Like 2 completely different models.

Reactions: Gorgon

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I does amaze me how different a S Ammonite looks from a premium/prestige. Like 2 completely different models.
What's also "amazing" , is how "different" and *BETTER* a driveway looks , with ANY *F-Pace* model sitting in it , compared to a driveway without one in it , like yours !!! >:)

Reactions: RoonieQ and Kubota

·
Banned
304 Posts
What's also "amazing" , is how "different" and *BETTER* a driveway looks , with ANY *F-Pace* model sitting in it , compared to a driveway without one in it , like yours !!!
I was just commenting how much different a S looks in my preferred color.
Anyway I assume your driveway does not have one of these !!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Let us know how the road trip works out! I've only done one short stint from Philadelphia to NYC and it handled itself very well. Great road trip machine.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Enjoy the road trip! I remember my first one with the FP, I spent a lot of time trying out all the various things, and watching the world go by via the cameras, and forgetting about any break-in period >:)

As for the driveway comment . . .. aren't we proud!

Anyway I assume your driveway does not have one of these !!

·
Banned
304 Posts
Enjoy the road trip! I remember my first one with the FP, I spent a lot of time trying out all the various things, and watching the world go by via the cameras, and forgetting about any break-in period >:)

As for the driveway comment . . .. aren't we proud!
Well I didn't start the driveway comment..... And bet you don't have one of these in your backyard !! (and so glad swimming season has started)

·
Banned
304 Posts
And BTW, metallic gray is one of my favorite colors - hence my interest in Ammonite ( or now known as Corris)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* COACHBUCK !!!

That is one *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* Ammonite Grey *F-PACE* !!!

I hope you ENJOY your Road Trip this weekend !!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have a great trip. Drove mine today in crappy snow
It went aces. Even up unplowed steep hill

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Congratulations CoachBuck. Looks like there are a bunch of people trying to hijack your thread!

Enjoy your road trip and welcome to official ownership! Enjoy!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats Coach. Love the color and glad you are part of the family.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts