Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen posts on other boards but no real confirmation of the wheel widths for the SVR.
ive seen people guess at 10” for the rears but I’m not convinced as that is suboptimal for a 295 width tire that comes stock. I’m thinking it’s either 10.5” or 11”.
Anyone able to confirm?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I believe the standard sizes are 21x9 and 21x10 (same widths for 22 size).

Reactions: PA-FPace-F

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting. If it is truly 10" for the rears and the stock tires are 295/35/22, then that is the minimum width for this tire. Most manufacturers choose wheel sizes that are the recommended width, in this case that would be 10.5". Maybe there just wasn't enough clearance, but it would also make me wonder why they didn't choose a 285 width tire for the rear wheel which would be a more ideal fit for a 10" wide wheel.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
So, if I understand correctly you want to make a lot of mods to your SVR and void your power train warranty. Is that correct? Please post some pix of your SVR.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
There is plenty of clearance in the back for a tire bigger than the 295/40/22. I have a 22x10.5 ET35 on the back of my SVR now with a 285/35/22 only because on this setup of wheels I didn't go with a staggered setup. I wanted the same time at all 4 corners and I can tell you that the 285/35/22 on 22x10.5 ET 35 rims is the absolute biggest tire you can get on that rim on the front. However, I think you might be able to get away with a 295/22/35 on the front on a 22x10 ET25 Rim as well. It will be necessary to test fit that configuration though.

I think the best setup to match that front tire in a staggered setup would be a 305/35/22 on 22x11 ET 30 Rim. Those front and back tires are only 6mm apart so I think it would work as the stock staggered tires are 3mm apart in height. However, that setup would need to be test fitted on the front and rear. I haven't done either of them yet, but may with my new SVR if I can find the rims and more importantly tires in those sizes, but that may be the difficulty. I don't know if anyone makes a set in those sizes specifically.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts