Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Have a 2021 SVR and it come without any spare wheel in our region. This option not available (as full size, same reduce). It is not a problem for daily ride, but can be qwestions during country road at winter time.
So, I would like to buy redused spare wheel. But it is huge problem.
In catalogues I can find 21" wheel - T4A42279. But it is only metal wheel, without tire. And no any possability to buy tire separately.
From other side, I can buy full set of 20" spare wheel T4A25710 (with tire) but dealer can not guarantee, that it is suitable for SVR through brakes size (395 mm on all wheels).

My qwestion is - if you own SVR with spare wheel - can you look for it size? Are they all 21"? And have anybody expirience with SVR and 20" wheels - are they 100% suitable with our "modest" brakes?
If you have 20" spare wheel in SVR, be so kind, make a foto.
My dealer would like to help. But as it option close for our region, they can not do a lot. Their program say nothing, when they use my VIN.

·
Registered
2020 F-Pace SVR
6 Posts
Probably going to get trolled again for double or triple posting for answering 3 Spare Tire threads in a few minutes but hope it helps someone, so glad mine has an actual spare and not the repair kit.
I'm a big believer in the saying a picture is worth a thousand words.
I have a 2020 SVR and the spare is a 175/70/20 so = 29.6" Diameter compared to a 295/35/22 rear tire which is 30.1" diameter, so the spare is within 1/2" difference.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

·
Registered
309 Posts
If Stu is paying attention . . . he might have a word or two for you.

Reactions: Stu

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
169 Posts
If Stu is paying attention . . . he might have a word or two for you.
Occasionally, someone catches me on one of my GRUMPY days! As I get older, there are more and more GRUMPY days! 😄

Stu

Probably going to get trolled again for double or triple posting for answering 3 Spare Tire threads in a few minutes but hope it helps someone, so glad mine has an actual spare and not the repair kit.
I'm a big believer in the saying a picture is worth a thousand words.
I have a 2020 SVR and the spare is a 175/70/20 so = 29.6" Diameter compared to a 295/35/22 rear tire which is 30.1" diameter, so the spare is within 1/2" difference.

View attachment 73910

View attachment 73911

Excellent response SuVR_5280. Thank you.

Stu

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
That is the same size spare I have on my 2021 SVR with my 22s.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Same on mine also!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts