Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Carmsvr, those are good looking Rims. I like the way that match the grey trim. Nice pic. I like them. Great looking Winter setup.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Charlie,

Yes I have a set of Ace Alloy's 22x10.5 ET 35 that I run on the SVR. I didn't get them for the SVR, they were purchased for my 2017 F-Pace First Edition. I've run them on the SVR though and will be putting them on it soon, since they have a winter spec tire on them now. I've been running the stock 22 Black SVR Rims for the spring/summer/fall. Here is a pic of the SVR with the Ace's on it.

Reactions: D-Man

·
Registered
37 Posts
For those looking for winter wheel and tire options, especially for the SVR, I thought I'd post the combination I went with. I didn't want to deal with worrying about offsets, differences in staggered diameters, etc., so I took the easy way out and bought replica SVR wheels from ebay.

They came within a couple weeks and the quality was actually really good. The paint seems to be holding up better than the factory paint and the SVR logo was etched and painted rather than the factory decal. If you talk to the seller, you may be able to negotiate a small discount.

IMG_1627.jpg

For sensors, I went with these:

You send the seller your VIN and he programs them specifically for each wheel. They are working flawlessly so far.

As for tires, I went with the factory sizing of the Pirelli Scorpion Winter 265/40R22 and 295/35R22. Your choices are pretty limited in the factory sizing and I would have liked to go with a more "serious" snow tire but my wife says these have been working very well in our Canadian winter so far. I bought them through my brother-in-law who runs a shop so got great pricing but for reference, here they are on tirerack:

Anyway, hope this is helpful. It is definitely not the cheapest route, but it is a fraction of what the dealer would have charged, and maintains the original factory look with OEM tire sensors.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts