Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Canada and always buy a set of winter wheels for my vehicles. With my new SVR arriving next month (with 22” option) I am shopping for a set of 21” that would suit the vehicle to mount snows on. The dealer wants a stupid amount of money for the OEM set so looking to the aftermarket and thought with this thread we could see what some others have done. What have others done?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I've purchased aftermarket Ace Alloys for my 2017 F-Pace and I ran them on my 2019 F-Pace SVR as well. When on the 2017 the stock wheels were winters and I ran summer tires on the Ace Alloys, however, the last set I purchased for the ACEs were 285/35 22 Continental Cross Contact All Seasons and I ran them on the 2017 until I traded it with the stock wheels and tires for the 2019 F-Pace SVR. I ended up running the ACEs on the SVR for a while before moving them to winter status with 285/35 22 Scorpion Winters. A true winters tire. Down here in Penna Area in the US true Winter tires are probably over kill unless you only have a rear wheel drive car.

Unfortunately the Scorpion Winters and Aces are on the 2019 when it was totaled. The benefit of that is that I have the SVR Rims from the 2019 which I'm now running on my 2021 as a summer setup with the P-Zeros I got with that car. the 2021 Rims are shod with All Seasons right now, but they probably need to be replaced this winter. I'm now looking for a Winter tire that will work on that staggered 2021 Stock setup. Not many options out there. I may be stuck with all seasons again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello guys

do somebody know all necessary sizes for the stock rims. I am looking for aftermarket rims for my fpace svr 2021 MY and need to know the sizes.
i will pick up tomorrow my new svr

Thank you very much in advance

·
Registered
2020 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
6 Posts
I live in Canada and always buy a set of winter wheels for my vehicles. With my new SVR arriving next month (with 22” option) I am shopping for a set of 21” that would suit the vehicle to mount snows on. The dealer wants a stupid amount of money for the OEM set so looking to the aftermarket and thought with this thread we could see what some others have done. What have others done?
Hey, any luck finding anything? I've been looking for a set of winter wheels for my '20 F-Pace SVR, and there doesn't appear to be anyone in Canada who has anything. A few places have requested that I bring the vehicle in and they'll make custom wheels for me, though I doubt that's significantly any cheaper than going the Jaguar Canada route.

Those Kahn wheels look good; I assume they've been tested on the SVR?

Patrick

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just another idea: You may find a set of used take-offs from either another F-Pace or Land Rover Velar (same platform) in some local online classifieds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, any luck finding anything? I've been looking for a set of winter wheels for my '20 F-Pace SVR, and there doesn't appear to be anyone in Canada who has anything. A few places have requested that I bring the vehicle in and they'll make custom wheels for me, though I doubt that's significantly any cheaper than going the Jaguar Canada route.

Those Kahn wheels look good; I assume they've been tested on the SVR?

Patrick
You are correct..the Kahn wheels are beautiful…but when I sent them a note asking if they fit the SVR the reply was “they should fit”..which is unnerving. I have just sent them another note asking if they would guarantee fit on SVR…so we’ll see what they say.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve received feedback like that from Kahn before on other items. If the diameter (22”), width (9.5”?), bolt pattern (5x108 with a 63.4mm hub?) and offset (45?) match OEM SVR wheels, then they will fit. I can’t for sure say the “?” Values are correct. They are what I have read online for OEM SVR 22”.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts