Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to the forum but just wanted to share what I had done to the new SVR! I got all the satin grey blacked out with a combo of gloss vinyl wrap and sprayed. Think jag should have had this as an option as think it looks 👌🔥 And
got to say what an amazing car this is, the whole package in 1! Had it 4 weeks and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love it. I am looking to get the same but also the front of the roof so it blends in with the sunroof also the small spoiler lip black.
😍😍
What bits are wrapped and what sprayed ? My local wrapping shop said they can’t wrap the bumper inserts 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agree your car looks great - why they couldn’t offer a black pack is beyond me - LR offer it on their range . I’m also thinking changing the rear badges to black but then the exhaust tips need to be black too IMO - need to see if they can be coated . Difficult to see on my phone but assume the wheel arch trim in satin grey have not been blacked out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love it. I am looking to get the same but also the front of the roof so it blends in with the sunroof also the small spoiler lip black.
😍😍
What bits are wrapped and what sprayed ? My local wrapping shop said they can’t wrap the bumper inserts 🤷‍♂️
The roof and spoiler didn’t think of that but good idea 👍 so the bonnet and side vents are sprayed the rest is wrapped, he said it was tricky doing the bumpers but got it done!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree your car looks great - why they couldn’t offer a black pack is beyond me - LR offer it on their range . I’m also thinking changing the rear badges to black but then the exhaust tips need to be black too IMO - need to see if they can be coated . Difficult to see on my phone but assume the wheel arch trim in satin grey have not been blacked out?
I actually have got the black badges on - (Jaguar and f pace badge) couldn’t find an all black SVR badge so thats left chrome and black as it is. Was thinking about changing the exhaust to black but have left it for now and think it looks fine! I left the wheel arch trim because it nearly matches the colour of the car anyway and didn’t want to over do it. Would be interesting to see some other colours getting the blacked out treatment!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wrap/spray turned out great, nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts