Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added this to rear end just to boast a little..I think is exhibits in good taste..looks factory.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I think you chose wisely for the placement of the badge ! Directly below the word "pace" !
Job Well Done !!! >:)

Reactions: jacoder and DPK

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On ebay...Just search "supercharged emblem"..there are quite a few to choose from

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! I had my FP built without the powertrain badge (35t AWD) so I think I might add this to let others know I'm packing some heat under the hood haha

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just wanted to add...since the rear tailgate is slightly curved, make sure that the SUPERCHARGED badge is pre-bent a little to follow the contour of the area under the F-PACE badge...I rolled it on a mason jar to get the right amount of curvature...It doesn't take much to get it right on.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I rolled it on a mason jar to get the right amount of curvature.
Hmmm ! Oklahoma City ? Mason Jar ? What exactly was in that Jar ??? >:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, DPK. Looks great. Got it for $5.96 on Ebay and rolling it on a jar worked fine before applying.

Reactions: DPK

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
It doesn’t match at all. I personally find that adding badges that don’t belong is pretty trashy, but to each his own.

;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I personally find that adding badges that don’t belong is pretty trashy, but to each his own.

;)
Why do you feel that a Badge that says *SUPERCHARGED* ,
does NOT belong , on a vehicle that is *SUPERCHARGED* ???

Reactions: Dabitz

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I personally find that adding badges that don’t belong is pretty trashy, but to each his own.

Why do you feel that a Badge that says *SUPERCHARGED* ,
does NOT belong , on a vehicle that is *SUPERCHARGED* ???
For starters, it doesn’t match. The rest of the vehicles chrome is a different shade. The red is also not used anywhere else on the car.

Further, did jaguar put a supercharged badge on the exterior? This is akin to someone in a Honda Accord with a turbo 4 cylinder putting a badge that says “Turbocharged” under the “Accord” badge.

But he’s certainly welcome to do what he wants with his car.

·
Registered
153 Posts
For starters, it doesn’t match. The rest of the vehicles chrome is a different shade. The red is also not used anywhere else on the car.

Further, did jaguar put a supercharged badge on the exterior? This is akin to someone in a Honda Accord with a turbo 4 cylinder putting a badge that says “Turbocharged” under the “Accord” badge.

But he’s certainly welcome to do what he wants with his car.
+1

Reminds me the Canadian tire or WalMart cheap badges

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Oh, the beauty of self-expression with our vehicles and in this forum. Bless you all.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it weren't for Low Class there'd be No Class..

Reactions: MTHM
1 - 20 of 34 Posts