Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I open the sunroof, the auto open aND close doesn't work. I know about the 2 position switch. It just opens and closes as if it were the soft push . And ideas?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
When I open the sunroof, the auto open aND close doesn't work. I know about the 2 position switch. It just opens and closes as if it were the soft push . And ideas?
I had this problem in the beginning before I drove off of the lot. SA informed me on how to do it. You have to push the button down hard, all the way down, and it will open (one touch open/close). You don't have to hold it to get it to open.

·
Registered
95 Posts
FYI, I had the same problem and thy had to replace a motor on mine.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
FYI, I had the same problem and thy had to replace a motor on mine.
Oh we had different issues I think haha. No motor replacement for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had same problem - one touch doesn't work. They reprogrammed it and it worked for about 2 weeks and now you have to hold it down the whole time to open/close. Was told that the new software update should fix but haven't had it in yet....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had this same problem. The first time the problem occurred was before I left the dealership. The salesman taught me how to reset the auto open/close feature. I turned into a recurring problem and I had to reset the auto open/close feature every 2 - 3 days. After the 3rd trip they finally replaced the sunroom module. It's been 3 days since the replacement and so far it's worked flawlessly. Hopefully the problem is resolved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts