Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does your FP Prestige have lighted sun visor mirrors? Mine was delivered without. Is that right?
My wife is pissed. A Ford Focus even has lighted mirrors.

·
Registered
337 Posts
This was covered extensively in other threads. Prestige and below don't have the lighted vanity mirrors. I'm female, and I don't get the outrage about this...

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a Prestige and I have the lighted vanity mirrors in my sun visor, both driver and passenger. I haven't seen the thread(s) on this subject before, but presume Premium and below might not have it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have a Prestige and I have the lighted vanity mirrors in my sun visor, both driver and passenger. I haven't seen the thread(s) on this subject before, but presume Premium and below might not have it.
I believe you are correct. My Premium doesn't have them.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Does your FP Prestige have lighted sun visor mirrors? Mine was delivered without. Is that right?
My wife is pissed. A Ford Focus even has lighted mirrors.
We have the F-Pace Prestige with the following options – Technology Package; Black Package; Vision Package; Satellite Radio; Jet Headliner and Heads Up Display. Built in this configuration we have the dual lighted visors. They are listed on our order summary as “Sunvisor, Dual Illuminated” under the section titled Derivative Pack. :nerd:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'd double check to make sure you have a Prestige...if you do, then the dealer owes you a set of illuminated visors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts