Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Style 9006 wheels

6K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  RoonieQ 
#1 ·
Looking at the British Jag site, I see that all the new colors are up for the FP build. Also see a new 22" wheel - style 9006, diamond turned 9 spoke. Really nice. Anybody heard if it will be available for USA on the 2018?

#2 ·
Is it a "22" Turbine Grey and Diamond Turned 9-Spoke" , because that was offered on the 2017's ?
There are a few pictures posted on here of them on members F-Paces !
It was a $3500 upgrade ! The Chrome one was a $4000 upgrade !

#5 ·
Well there could be pics floating around, but they were not factory supplied at least according to Jag's FPace website. Do a build - these 22" were not a option for our market for '17.

#12 ·
Ah, gotcha. I think they would look good on any F-pace trim, im sure you could either switch them with a F-pace your dealer already had on the lot or special order them.
Agree. Curious to see if they are option for '18. If not then the 22" double helix. Have not seen any FP at either dealer I visited that had them. And a special order/swap would be a PIA.

#14 ·
#21 ·
Along with the color name changes there will also be wheel name changes. They will all be referred to Style numbers instead of names. 22" Style 9006 will be available in both Grey Diamond Tuned and Chrome Finish. All 22" wheels on the 18MY will be all season. The 17MY 22" tires were summer only.

I have 18 pages of information on the 18MY except for option pricing sitting in front of me.

#23 ·
Style 9006 chrome finish are available on the R-Sport and S only.
Style 9006 grey diamond tuned finish is available on the Prestige only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.