Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the British Jag site, I see that all the new colors are up for the FP build. Also see a new 22" wheel - style 9006, diamond turned 9 spoke. Really nice. Anybody heard if it will be available for USA on the 2018?

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Is it a "22" Turbine Grey and Diamond Turned 9-Spoke" , because that was offered on the 2017's ?
There are a few pictures posted on here of them on members F-Paces !
It was a $3500 upgrade ! The Chrome one was a $4000 upgrade !

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it a "22" Turbine Grey and Diamond Turned 9-Spoke" , because that was offered on the 2017's ?
There are a few pictures posted on here of them on members F-Paces !
It was a $3500 upgrade ! The Chrome one was a $4000 upgrade !
Well there could be pics floating around, but they were not factory supplied at least according to Jag's FPace website. Do a build - these 22" were not a option for our market for '17.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Well there could be pics floating around, but they were not factory supplied at least according to Jag's FPace website. Do a build - these 22" were not a option for our market for '17.
They are on the Prestige. The R-Sport and S models have a 22" Chrome Turbine option.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Ok, I just solved this. They are a option on a prestige but not on a "S' which is what I am building.
On the British Jag site, these wheels are a option on a S. So we'll see if that changes for '18 for USA.
Ah, gotcha. I think they would look good on any F-pace trim, im sure you could either switch them with a F-pace your dealer already had on the lot or special order them.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Here is a REAL Photo for everyone to see ! The owner is OneTwo !
They are pretty AWESOME Looking !

Reactions: Jagger11 and Gorgon

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, gotcha. I think they would look good on any F-pace trim, im sure you could either switch them with a F-pace your dealer already had on the lot or special order them.
Agree. Curious to see if they are option for '18. If not then the 22" double helix. Have not seen any FP at either dealer I visited that had them. And a special order/swap would be a PIA.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Nice, but would prefer not to have chrome - a little too much bling in a 22". Plus 4K extra is a little much IMO.
The pictures don't look like a traditional shiny chrome, finish looks similar to my double helix. Either way, yes, they are pricey.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Oh, you want a real photo....No problem.
Very Nice ! However , as much as I want to look at the Beautiful F-Pace , I can't seem to keep my eye from wondering down to the corner , where I can see the silhouette of YOU taking the picture !
Your taking the picture , but you're in it at the same time !
That is kinda Neat Looking ! :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
The pictures don't look like a traditional shiny chrome, finish looks similar to my double helix. Either way, yes, they are pricey.
Yes, they are a polished silver, not chrome. They match well with the other silver parts on the S. Just like yours.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts