Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dealer just shot me some pics. Looks a bit like Ammonite under bright lights but should be much darker under shade. Will post more pics after taking delivery tomorrow. Don't think I'm sleeping tonight...
Looks F'en sick !!!!!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
That looks like my potential build...S, Storm gray, black pack...interior? Packages?

Thank you for sharing! Looks great.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Ordered Jet Taurus Leather, Jet Morzine Headliner, Meshed Aluminum, Roof Rails, HUD, Comfort & Convenience, Driver Assist, didn't go for Tech pack as I like the sporty analog feel, even though most likely they aren't analog.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dealer just shot me a pic. Looks a bit like Ammonite under bright lights but should be much darker under shade. Will post more pics after taking delivery tomorrow. Don't think I'm sleeping tonight...
One of the best looking F-pace ( sorry TREK), I did not pay attention to this color, because my wife will kill me, she can not see any cars in grey , silver , white or black colors, this is about my life

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lucky SOB. I ordered the Ammonite with Black Pack, and now regret not buying Storm Grey. Used my "options" money on the 22's and Tech Pack -July cannot come soon enough.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like mine except I got black wheels too. Can't wait til June 10th

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dealer just shot me a pic. Looks a bit like Ammonite under bright lights but should be much darker under shade. Will post more pics after taking delivery tomorrow. Don't think I'm sleeping tonight...
Congratulations! Looks so sharp and sporty. I ordered the Prestige in ammonite gray and should receive late July. Did see both colors outside in daylight, and storm gray did look very dark. But from your picture, I can only hope that is what the ammonite gray looks like. Best wishes and enjoy. Heads are definitely going to turn!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow. That's the nicest looking paint job I've seen so far.

I changed my mind so many times, from storm to ultimate black and back again. Eventually went with ultimate black, but this picture makes me regret that decision!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wow. That's the nicest looking paint job I've seen so far.

I changed my mind so many times, from storm to ultimate black and back again. Eventually went with ultimate black, but this picture makes me regret that decision!
Black is very sharp on this car. I have seen a couple black ones and you will be happy with that decision. The only reason I am not getting black is I have black now (Evoque) and I want to mix it up a bit with Storm Grey.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy smokes, I already put 86 miles on the car in one day! Not going to bore anyone with a review since there's already quite a bit out there, but I will say that I love exiting and entering in and out of the highway. :D The torque is amazing. Posting pics of the car as promised/requested. A bit cloudy today so Storm Grey really looked almost black.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
I really love that color! It was a close second when I finally made up my mind. Looks Faaabulous!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
While waiting at the dealer to process my car, I took some pics of an Ammonite and a Rhodium to compare with the Storm Grey in the same lighting. Hope this helps people who are on the fence to choose colors. Again, there isn't a bad color out there - just go with your heart and you will have no regrets.

From light to dark, Pic 1 is of a Rhodium FE, Pic 2 is of an Ammonite, Pic 3 is of a Storm Grey (my car!). Took a bonus last pic of the Ammonite with black wheels!

Oh btw, giving a shoutout to my sales rep Travis @ Autobahn JAGUAR. Made the purchase quick and painless and kept me informed all the way through the pre-order process. I know where I'm buying my next car from.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
While waiting at the dealer to process my car, I took some pics of an Ammonite and a Rhodium to compare with the Storm Grey in the same lighting. Hope this helps people who are on the fence to choose colors. Again, there isn't a bad color out there - just go with your heart and you will have no regrets.

From light to dark, Pic 1 is of a Rhodium FE, Pic 2 is of an Ammonite, Pic 3 is of a Storm Grey (my car!). Took a bonus last pic of the Ammonite with black wheels!

Oh btw, giving a shoutout to my sales rep Travis @ Autobahn JAGUAR. Made the purchase quick and painless and kept me informed all the way through the pre-order process. I know where I'm buying my next car from.
Wish they would have had the Tempest to put in this line up .

·
Registered
10 Posts

Thank you so much for these pics. I ordered ammonite grey with black helix rims......had yet to see a pic of that setup. This is so helpful!

Now my wife thinks I should go with the storm grey!

Why did you decide on the rims you did.....like the contrast instead of black? I am torn between black and silver helix.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Totally unrelated - that dealership is hideous! What is with the hokey city murals on the walls and fake streetlamps? Shouldn't a JLR dealership look a little classier than a cheesy theme park?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats...looks great! Your tint looks really good, too...which film and % did you go with?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts