Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently tried adjusting the audio volume using the buttons on the steering wheel. When I hold the button down it takes for ever (20 seconds) to move from min volume to max. When I try to change volume with single pushes of the button it only changes a minuscule amount requiring many many single pushes.I have ITCP. I had the system update in January.

Also I found the CD player seems to lock up all the time. Sometimes I am not able to get the CD out of the player, not even when pushing the physical eject button.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Is there a question in there...? haha

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have both issues. Regarding the volume issue, I think that's just how it is on all cars. It was the same way on the car I test drove. And, there is apparently a fix available for the CD issue. It was discussed on a prior thread. Long story short, and from what I remember, the fix basically requires the dealer to disassemble the entire car to fix a cable.

·
Registered
245 Posts
They still make CDs? As to the volume control, you learn pretty quickly to reach over and turn the knob for anything other than a minor adjustment. I test drove several cars and they all did it so I think the party up above is correct, the wheel button suckage is standard equipment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts