Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully not posted yet, give this one a look. For me, pretty killer look, but I would have also dulled the gloss black that remains, as well as that growler badge, and de-badged the rest of them. Looks silly having the chrome in the rear.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
maybe I'm just old and set in my ways but... eeewwww, gross!!!! I spent a lot of time choosing the color of my F-Pace and work very hard to keep her shiny I would never want a car (other than a rat rod) to look as if it only had a coat of primer on it. But hey, you do you :)

Reactions: L-PACE

·
Registered
56 Posts
I normally love that murdered out look but on the FP it's kind of meh.

Maybe gloss black badging would help.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Hey theweeb !
Something tells me that WRAP won't make the F-Pace *DIMPLE RESISTANT* !!! ;)
Just a thought , in case that's what you were going for !!! 0:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Wow, what a lengthy process that seems to be... I dig it though, I agree gloss black emblems would help complete the package but I really love the matte look. Very sinister and seems to offer good protection, Id hate to see a tear in that film from road debris though, they'd have to redo that entire panel then.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey theweeb !
Something tells me that WRAP won't make the F-Pace *DIMPLE RESISTANT* !!! ;)
Just a thought , in case that's what you were going for !!! 0:)
You always have such positive, uplifting things to say!

Several times I considered a chrome wrap for my other Jaguar, something like this...

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

Several times I considered a chrome wrap for my other Jaguar, something like this...
Maybe that'd work in overcast UK, but if you live anywhere sunny, you'd be hazard to blinding other drivers (or yourself) with the reflection off that thing.

Reactions: theweeb

·
Registered
114 Posts

I saw a chrome-wrapped Maserati the other day. It would have looked pretty sweet but for the fingerprint powder on the body panels!

The F-Pace in the video looks good. I'm going to wear the factory Tempest Grey for a couple of years. But this car has great Mad Max wasteland raider potential, and a flat back wrap is a good step in that direction! Now all we need is a push bar, knobbly tires, heads on pikes, and a few weeks in the desert.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
you always have such positive, uplifting things to say!

Several times i considered a chrome wrap for my other jaguar, something like this...
NOW THAT LOOKS *SHUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
That *CHROME FINISH* is the exact opposite of the *BRG* , as it's no good in the SUN , however it EXCELS on the CLOUDY Days !!! >:)
I totally AGREE with you on the point of , there should be NO Gloss Black Pieces on the vehicle , if they are going to do this Stealth Matte Wrap !!! ;)
I do seem to recall a post with photos on a thread WAY BACK WHEN with a *Storm Grey F-Pace* done in this *Stealth Matte Wrap* !!! I think the forum member was maybe DTX , or something like that !!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts