F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reference SSM73285

Models F-PACE / X761
XE / X760
XF / X260

Note: no VIN range given

Title Heads up display (only) does not display the cruise control value below 20Mph or 20Kph
Category Electrical

Last modified 13-Mar-2017 00:00:00

Symptom 206000 Warning Indicators

Content
Only affects 17my XE, XF and F Pace. Issue is resolved at 18my

Issue
A customer may express a concern that the instrument cluster displays the cruise control value all the way down to 10Mph or 10Kph but the cruise control value is not displayed on Head Up Display below 20Mph or 20Kph.

Cause
Software error

Solution invovles installing a software patch

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kudos to VZX! Thanks for keeping the community up to date on service bulletins!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Who sets their Cruise Control at "below 20-mph" ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Who sets their Cruise Control at "below 20-mph" ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
There was a specific instance in the brochure I vaguely remember about it......maybe AdSR? For it to work properly you had to set the cruise control to somewhere between 5-20mph roughly.

·
Registered
517 Posts
There was a specific instance in the brochure I vaguely remember about it......maybe AdSR? For it to work properly you had to set the cruise control to somewhere between 5-20mph roughly.

Yep. LR and Jeep have similar functionality, primarily for offroading I assume, but to provide a controlled slow speed for hazardous surfaces, steep slopes, etc.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Yep. LR and Jeep have similar functionality, primarily for offroading I assume, but to provide a controlled slow speed for hazardous surfaces, steep slopes, etc.
Yep , you two are on the right track !
It is *ASPC* All Surface Progress Control (standard on all F-Paces) ! When *ASPC* is activated it allows you set the cruise control between 2.2-mph and 18.6-mph ! The F-Pace will then do what is necessary to maintain that desired speed under the circumstances !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts