Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hope you kids had fun!
Yes we had a blast, especially when GRVR started doing donuts in the parking lot since he wanted to waste his old winter rubber so he could put his summers on when he got back to Maryland! There was rubber smoke everywhere, man the drive by looks then were priceless.... :D

Reactions: GRVR and MTHM

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yes we had a blast, especially when GRVR started doing donuts in the parking lot since he wanted to waste his old winter rubber so he could put his summers on when he got back to Maryland! There was rubber smoke everywhere, man the drive by looks then were priceless.... :D
pics or it didn't happen! >:)

Reactions: migmasta and GRVR

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I can't imagine GR doing 0-60 in 7 seconds with someone holding his hand let alone donuts in the mall parking lot. >:);)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I can't imagine GR doing 0-60 in 7 seconds with someone holding his hand let alone donuts in the mall parking lot. >:);)
Hey Jman , everyone that attended , got to see it happen ! Too bad you were too busy ! ;)

I told everyone to turn their cameras OFF for the EVENT !
As it was just a little "Thank You" to those who made the effort to show up !!! >:)

Reactions: Jman97 and MTHM

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hey Jman , everyone that attended , got to see it happen ! Too bad you were too busy ! ;)

As it was just a little "Thank You" to those who made the effort to show up !!! >:)
It was a little out of character, but boy did he put on a show :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
so then it didn't happen?! We knew you couldn't take her out of Eco ;)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
pics or it didn't happen! >:)
Here is the pic. GRVR started his run and Trek and MTHM were riding with him. GR managed to get all 4 wheels smoking and Trek thought it would be good to crawl out on the roof at that time! MTHM, in the white hat standing in the open door, was yelling at GR to stop because he though Trek was going to get hurt. You know GR though he doesn't listen to anyone! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is the pic. GRVR started his run and Trek and MTHM were riding with him. GR managed to get all 4 wheels smoking and Trek thought it would be good to crawl out on the roof at that time! MTHM, in the white hat standing in the open door, was yelling at GR to stop because he though Trek was going to get hurt. You know GR though he doesn't listen to anyone! :D :D :D

That was a very scary moment.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
You know GR though he doesn't listen to anyone! :D :D :D
I explicitly asked everyone to turn Cameras and Phones *OFF* !!! :(
So I guess that means PA-FPace-F "doesn't listen to anyone" either !!! ;)
It's a good thing @bpmba & @DrivingMrAsher kept *VR* busy doing *Jello Shots* and a *Beer Bong* , because there would be **** to pay , if she could actually remember anything that happened that day !!! >:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'll keep it simple........

Photo-shopped ...PERIOD

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Reactions: migmasta

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
LOL. I can say that isn't Photoshopped at all.
Dang it , PA !!!
Everyone knows we were in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania , and you go and use a photo with *PALM TREES* in the background !!! >:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
may we then see either a video or pic evidence of his spent rubber

I find it hard to believe respectable gents like y'all would do such a thing.... >:)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I find it hard to believe respectable gents like y'all would do such a thing.... >:)
Well then I guess I will forego , informing everyone here , about when MTHM & Trek & theRAMSTA decided to go *STREAKIN'* through the Long Horn Steakhouse !!!
I know the Police showed up , but I don't think Charges were brought up !!! >:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts