Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw someone at the Round Rock Outlets yesterday in a black 35t (not sure of model). Black pack and 19" black wheels. We were in our DSB S.

Cheers if you're on here!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I was briefly next to a BRG car on I-5 North between Tacoma and Seattle on Saturday, it was the first time I've seen one in the wild.

·
Registered
173 Posts
We've seen a black base model down around Bay City. The wife always notices it first or while she's driving by herself. We're almost always in the truck when we meet it though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Spotted a sliver FP parked in Towers at Westchase parking garage. I park my BRG there too...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Saw this with paper plates down on 19th street in the Heights yesterday...would have been great if I could have gotten the F-Type that was at the light in the same shot !!!

Then for the cherry on top we saw...well heard first, a Range Rover SVR that passed by later (sorry no pics). Twas beautiful weather out yesterday too. Of course we took the truck to the city so the cat was resting at home...:)

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spotted a DSB come from the Bluebonnet Cafe area in Marble Falls Saturday. We were turning into 281 also in our DSB S. :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I saw my 4th F-Pace on the west side of El Paso this morning on my way to work. White S I think (6am so still dark and it was cross traffic). So that's now a white, black, OR, and DSB on my side of town alone.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Spotted a Storm Grey with black wheels, 35t R-Sport I presume, in Bay City today. It was right before noon. I was in the F-Pace this time but I was coming up to the light on Hwy 60 from a side street so I don't think the driver would've spotted me.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen a white F Pace with black wheels driving up and down Lakeline in Cedar Park a couple of times this week. Are you on here??

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Saw a Quartzite 35t at Village Inn this morning. Parked all the way in the back corner lol, my husband wouldn't circle around so I could get a pic. :laugh:

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
my husband wouldn't circle around so I could get a pic. :laugh:
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT ???:D
Does he not share the same Passion as you do , for the BEAUTY of the F-PACE ???>:)

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
221 Posts
Grey FP at the Katy Costco yesterday.

·
Registered
221 Posts
BRG 35T on Sam Houston tollway just south of I-10. Anyone on this forum??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is the owner of the black FPace with the licence plate SUN SET (in Houston) a member of this forum??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ya It's like the Jaguars are creeping out of the woodwork. Saw a red one in Cypress today!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts