Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so after my FP was in the shop for the navigation issue and the dealership replacing a few different components, now when I switch to sport mode the gauges don't turn red anymore. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Ok, so after my FP was in the shop for the navigation issue and the dealership replacing a few different components, now when I switch to sport mode the gauges don't turn red anymore. Any suggestions?
Switching to "S" from "D" does not change the gauges. You have to change it from eco or normal drive mode to dynamic. I have ICTP, so I just know the gauges change only when I change the drive mode.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Switching to "S" from "D" does not change the gauges. You have to change it from eco or normal drive mode to dynamic. I have ICTP, so I just know the gauges change only when I change the drive mode.
Oh yeah....I forgot. That's what happens when you don't have your vehicle for 3 weeks. Thanks

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Tubine22, that's a good one you were just testing us all to see if we were listening! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts