Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm brand new to this forum and a proud owner of a 2023 F-Pace S. While I love this vehicle, I was surprised when I noticed it did not come with a spare tire. My F-Pace was ordered with the factory in mid 2022 so I ended up getting a 2023. The dealer is saying Jaguar did away with spare tires for 2023 and now provide run flats. Reduced and full size spare are still options on the Jaguar build web page but the dealership insists it's no longer available.

Should I have been able to get a spare on my factory order? Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can order one? Which would obviously include the jack, etc.

Thank you!
Dave

PS Please feel free to move this post if it should have been in the wheels and tires section.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Run flats are hard riding, super expensive, and wear quickly. Did I mention super expensive? Find a decent spare and run like the wind from them when you change them out….

Reactions: PBGas

· Registered
2 Posts
My November delivered F Pace also came without a space saver tyre I ordered. Turns out the tyres fitted are the new self sealing type that have a gel inside that will seal an intrusion such as a nail, screw etc. They are not run flats. They can even be repaired conventionally after scrapping the gel aside.

· Registered
59 Posts
My ’23 did come with the space saver tire. If you have your window sticker it’s called out as standard equipment under performance and handling. You made me check though, the space saver tire is a 21” but mine came with the optional 22” wheels. I’m guessing this is compatible as an emergency spare. I’ll check it out though.

· Registered
2,795 Posts
My guess is the 21 space saver is the same height as you 22s with tires on them. that is the only way that would work.

· Registered
59 Posts
My guess is the 21 space saver is the same height as you 22s with tires on them. that is the only way that would work.
Thanks - Yes, you are right. I checked it with a tire aspect ratio calculator and the difference in diameter is at most 1%. About the same difference as the fronts are from the rear tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts