Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
ATL sounds good, but if we're thing middle of the road, beach how about Hilton Head?

I like Hilton Head. That is where I bought my FP!

Reactions: migmasta

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hilton Head would be interesting, like most places on the East Coast, have not had a chance to explore yet. Four hour drive for me, reasonable. I am in if that is the consensus.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Probably? It's been almost a year and I don't remember. But I started by sending the same email to like a dozen dealerships in the Southeast. I get so much more spam now.
I ask because I was able to get a discounted deal from all 3 back in October 2016. Did my inquiry in person, maybe that made a difference. Saved me a trip out of town to purchase, though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not that I'm biased but - the best music and food in the world is right here in NOLA! Have this thing here and everyone is guaranteed to gain 5 pounds in one meal! (Pretty sure every recipe here starts with "2 sticks of butter.")

I lived in SC for 10 years and Hilton Head is a favorite of mine but might be too far for me to be able to represent the Gulf Coast BRG territory.

I also have kin around the RDU triangle so I could get in a two for one trip if it were held somewhere around there.

There, I voted three times. :D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Did you try the other 2 Atlanta dealers?

I checked AL, FL and GA. Even the Costco contract dealership in S. FL tried to stiff me and Hilton Head gave me the best of everything. One dealer even told me they didn't make the configuration I wanted, and I was reading off of a window sticker of one I found. Hilton Head even swapped the wheels off of another unit and put on mine to get the business. If we go there, I'll try to arrange my service and be washed and cleaned for the event. Heck we all can schedule oil changes and detailing!

The gentleman who owns it, owns 16 dealerships in SC, GA and FL, two are Jag., there and Columbia, SC www.peacockautomotive.com

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Of course, the advantage of having it in a place where an F-Pace owner actually lives, is the possibility of continuing the party on private grounds exists. . .
Are you suggesting & volunteering *Carolina Beach, NC* ???;)

Hey everybody , *PARTY at THEWEEB'S* !!!>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: migmasta and jmk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Orlando... how about somewhere in the middle? HotLanta? Or along the coast... you know, at the north end of this island I live on, they allow 4-wheel drive vehicles access to a part of the beach. We could do a bit of dune running, boating, surfing, then maybe a large pit BBQ... Here is a picture during busy season, by October, we would have it just about all to ourselves.
I voted "other" for this. I'll pass on the dune running, etc. but holding a gathering at the ocean would be my preference. And the large pit BBQ sounds great!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
The few people who have seen the F-PACE here, in all of its dimpled glory, are blown away. I have only seen a handful of Jaguars in this area, not a single F-PACE, and the sight of several invading a beach that is overrun with jacked up Dodge and Chevies and Jeeps, well, that would be quite a thing.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The few people who have seen the F-PACE here, in all of its dimpled glory, are blown away. I have only seen a handful of Jaguars in this area, not a single F-PACE, and the sight of several invading a beach that is overrun with jacked up Dodge and Chevies and Jeeps, well, that would be quite a thing.

With AWD, we could pull them out when they get stuck! :laugh:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Have ya'll started thinking about a *Day* , to which you would have your *South East MEET* ???

Inquiring minds want to know !!!;)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts