Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with GRVR setting up meet up in the North....

Who's down for some southern hospitality

Just throwing out a thought, hope it sticks, gathers moss and grows>:)

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
JUST SAY WHEN & WHERE !!!>:)
If theweeb and jmk are planning on CRASHING our Party ,
then *GRVR* is planning on CRASHING yours !!!;):D0:)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I just might be able to join you depending on where and when:)

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
I just might be able to join you depending on where and when:)
Sounds Great , MTHM !!!
I was going to say that I would probably beat you there , since you're in that darn *20d* , but then I remembered that you'll have to stop half as many times as me , so you'll probably beat me !!!;):D0:)

It just dawned on me , that since @theweeb just had to drive *26-hours* to get to his new PAD , maybe we should have the MEET at his house in Carolina Beach !!! That way he won't have to travel !!! Dare I say that maybe he could just throw a few *Shrimp On The Barbie* for all of us who make it there !!!>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds Great , MTHM !!!
I was going to say that I would probably beat you there , since you're in that darn *20d* , but then I remembered that you'll have to stop half as many times as me , so you'll probably beat me !!!;):D0:)

It just dawned on me , that since @theweeb just had to drive *26-hours* to get to his new PAD , maybe we should have the MEET at his house in Carolina Beach !!! That way he won't have to travel !!! Dare I say that maybe he could just throw a few *Shrimp On The Barbie* for all of us who make it there !!!>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

might as well make it down then, and tag it as a "when the north drives south" :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nothing like a little southern hospitality. Don't know the area well yet but let me know if there is anything I can do to help plan, etc.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
GR, you are much further south than me, but not so much that I wouldn't want to catch up to you and convoy down to this south meet up when it happens. Depends on how far south we have to go though. I'm cool maybe to the Carolina's but beyond that may be a bit long for a meet up that last a couple hours! :)

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
so since this is gathering moss, those in the south east, lets throw out locations...
Excuse me ,
I BEG YOUR PARDON , but are you referring to us NORTHERNERS as *MOSS* ???>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
I would be proud to show all what Colorado Hail does to a $65K bit of rolling art!
Awwwww !!! That's cute theweeb !!! You're so PROUD of your *DIMPLES* !!!;)

Actually , you could make a few Buck$ , because just seeing that , would be worth the price of admission !!!>:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I might be interested in that. @AkaCarioca and I had one already. Where are you thinking? ATL, ORL(MCO), TLH, TPA, BHM, BNA, MOB, GPT, NOLA, CHS, HHH?

I'm going to be in N. GA the week of 10/16

·
Registered
406 Posts
Orlando would appeal to me.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Orlando... how about somewhere in the middle? HotLanta? Or along the coast... you know, at the north end of this island I live on, they allow 4-wheel drive vehicles access to a part of the beach. We could do a bit of dune running, boating, surfing, then maybe a large pit BBQ... Here is a picture during busy season, by October, we would have it just about all to ourselves.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Jealous!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
8 HR Run for GR, and me if I'm leaving from my maryland floating home away from home. Might be pushing it but it's beautiful so i'm game. Will need an overnight recommendation in town. Any good hotels if we decide to head in this direction?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Orlando would appeal to me.
I bet it does!

I was down in Melbourne and Viera yesterday and didn't see a single FP on my entire trip, I-10, I-75, Turnpike, 528 and then I-95. Nodda on the turnaround trip home either.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts