Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to find this site, it has been very informative. I ordered a new IRR Prestige Jan 3, with build date Jan 27. Original delivery date March 31 but that's been bumped up to March 3 so I'm very excited. I can finally get rid of the wife's Lexus GX 460 which I've always thought was a poor handling behemoth. I look forward to visiting this site and learning more about this great automobile

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome! You are going to love driving it, particularly in comparison to a big Lexus SUV....

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Welcome, please tell us where you are located, and what spec's are on your order.
Once you start driving it, I think you will realize that you made a great decision.:)

·
Registered
575 Posts
That is going to be some change in driving dynamics from the GX 460 to the F-Pace.

Post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the IRR club!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome, please tell us where you are located, and what spec's are on your order.
Once you start driving it, I think you will realize that you made a great decision.:)
We are located in SE Ohio, ordered from Smith Motors in Charleston WV. I wanted in 20" Venom wheels but apparently they are not available currently, so I'll probably have to get some aftermarket wheels at a later time

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My car was originally supposed to come in 3-31, then the dealer said it looked more like it would be 3-3, but I got a call last Thursday 2-23 and it was already in! I'm picking it up Monday and I'm as excited as a kid at Christmas time!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Yay! This makes me a little sad since that was when I originally "ordered" my F-Pace. Had the jerk dealership here actually ORDERED it as promised, it would be here too I bet.

Enjoy it!!! And congrats!

·
Registered
98 Posts
My 20d R-Sport landed in Halifax, NS on 3 March. Now traveling all the way by rail from the Atlantic to Pacific coast. Dealer expects handover first week April. Have to go in to negotiate the lease and the buyout (2 months) of my MDX lease.

Does anyone know how the incentives work? Jag Canada has a lease $2000 incentive on a 20d Premium. Will same apply to the R-Sport?

Also $750 new owner incentive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts