Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why on earth would someone want to cover up a beautiful caesium blue First Edition with a black wrap?? My heart hurts...

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Coincidently, I just saw a Ceasium Blue F Pace today near my home in Lower Bucks County PA. Only the 3rd F Pace I have ever seen in the wild, and I strained my neck looking at it. It was really eye catching!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
No doubt this color is eye catching. Its like driving an airplane down the road, you will get stared at. The color is one of the best I've seen, Im not personally a fan of eye catching colors but if I was CB would be my first choice. Why anyone would pay for a FE and then cover up the most prized part of the car is beyond me.

Reactions: EagleJag

·
Registered
575 Posts
This makes me angry for some reason. It's an irrational irritation, as one can do whatever they with their own cars, but this is ridiculous. This is someone who has way more money than taste, imho.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Coincidently, I just saw a Ceasium Blue F Pace today near my home in Lower Bucks County PA. Only the 3rd F Pace I have ever seen in the wild, and I strained my neck looking at it. It was really eye catching!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
THIS IS A CRIME OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS. UTTERLY ABSURD! YES, I MEANT TO WRITE THIS IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY DISDAIN FOR WHAT THIS...THIS individual HAS DONE.
Now , maybe people will get why I do it !!! To "EMPHASIZE" !!! >:)

THANKS Trek !!! I find your imitating me , very flattering !!! ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Why on earth would someone want to cover up a beautiful caesium blue First Edition with a black wrap?? My heart hurts...
Ugh... I wish I had not clicked this Topic as there are some things one can not "un-see"!

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
118 Posts
Maybe he thought that the nice bright blue F-Pace was a beauty...... THEN he had to start to hide out, and needed something a bit less conspicuous. Thats the only thing I can come up with. AGAIN I am a plebeian, so what do I know.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
+9......GR's didn't count, as he was too busy bragging on himself again...>:)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Oh my. I guess they clicked the wrong color when ordering....

I was thinking of wrapping mine in matte wrap to for a while just for something different. I do like DTX's setup with that matte wrap, but I don't know if it would look good on the Blue. Looks awesome on the Storm Grey

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You better get that neck squared away before you strain it again in Harrisburg :)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Oh my. I guess they clicked the wrong color when ordering....

I was thinking of wrapping mine in matte wrap to for a while just for something different. I do like DTX's setup with that matte wrap, but I don't know if it would look good on the Blue. Looks awesome on the Storm Grey
While I think your idea SOUNDS good on paper !!! I can't help but think that the "haze" of the matte wrap , is going to take away the *BA-ZING* that we all have come to know (and LOVE) as the *CAESIUM BLUE FE* !!! >:)

Just my opinion , of course !!! ;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
+9......GR's didn't count, as he was too busy bragging on himself again...>:)
SOMEBODY has to acknowledge that I am usually RIGHT !!! Even if it is only me !!! 0:)

P.S. I am beginning to think I am going to have to get a *Restraining Order* against you , because you can't seem to speak on this forum anymore , without mentioning my name !!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
SOMEBODY has to acknowledge that I am usually RIGHT !!! Even if it is only me !!! 0:)

P.S. I am beginning to think I am going to have to get a *Restraining Order* against you , because you can't seem to speak on this forum anymore , without mentioning my name !!! :eek:
Funny thing though, your name seems to show everywhere regardless, whether you have positive input or not..mostly NOT.;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Funny thing though, your name seems to show everywhere regardless, whether you have positive input or not..mostly NOT.;)
99.5% POSITIVE POSTS !!! Check Back as far as you wish Sir !!! :)

Informative Posts ??? Most likely NOT !!!

Necessarily having to do with the actual thread Posts ??? Eh , I'm not so sure of the Percentage on that one !!!

*Positive Posts* ??? 99.5% , I am POSITIVE of that !!! 0:)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
99.5% POSITIVE POSTS !!! Check Back as far as you wish Sir !!! :)

Informative Posts ??? Most likely NOT !!!

Necessarily having to do with the actual thread Posts ??? Eh , I'm not so sure of the Percentage on that one !!!

*Positive Posts* ??? 99.5% , I am POSITIVE of that !!! 0:)
Let's see if we can put this into a more factual prospective.

**99.5% of your posts are positively not having anything to do with the actual thread..**

Okay, that looks better.;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Let's see if we can put this into a more factual prospective.

**99.5% of your posts are positively not having anything to do with the actual thread..**

Okay, that looks better.;)
Boy O' Boy DPK ! I'm pretty sure that most people would find *GR's* post #18 , to be pretty darn *factual* !!!

But hey , look at it this way , YOU got another Post on your Count !!! *CONGRATULATIONS* !!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts