Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that the dealer is selling it $500 over my sticker price..Over 10K plus miles on the vehicle. I don't get it. Is there a shortage of S models? I also noticed that jaguar increased the price of the same built by $3,000..For $3,000 more why would someone pay for a used one? Just wondering

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Might be. The only incoming S models might be customer orders and 18 model deliveries are still months away. BTW, why did you get rid of the Pace?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I guess you can ditch the AVATAR photo now too.

Reactions: Caymus

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Semper Fi! Once an F-Pace owner, always and F-Pace owner!
I am skeptical..so while he once owned a Jag, Like a Marine deserter, does that mean he's still a Marine?..I think not...can you say court martial?

Why he sold it back to the dealer is yet to be seen...jury is still waiting to hear his plea.

Reactions: theweeb

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wasn't feeling the Jag. Got off to a bad start with whole Tech issue. A few things got under my skin.
1. auto shut off at stop unless button was pushed. .
2. Technology package - it took Jag months to figure out problem
3. Nav system - didnt like at all compared to my previous BMW I drive
4. Every time I plugged my phone the screen went black unless I pushed home base button
5. The touch screen was in a lousy position. The icons on the screen were too small and if I were driving on a bumpy road forget about hitting the right icon on the screen. Again, I guess I'm so used to the Bmw I drive for the last 15 years.
6. The steering feel . Not Jags fault. Every company now uses electric steering.
7. I really liked the front of the F Pace but the back end was a little wimpy even though I love the F Type

There were positive things about the Jag.. Speed & Space & Mpg on the hwy

Going in a totally different direction.. I always wanted a M car..2011 BMW M3 sedan. love the sound of a V8, hydraulic steering among other things

Wishing you all the best!!!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Just wasn't feeling the Jag. Got off to a bad start with whole Tech issue. A few things got under my skin.
4. Every time I plugged my phone the screen went black unless I pushed home base button
5. The touch screen was in a lousy position. The icons on the screen were too small and if I were driving on a bumpy road forget about hitting the right icon on the screen. Again, I guess I'm so used to the Bmw I drive for the last 15 years.
6. The steering feel . Not Jags fault. Every company now uses electric steering.
7. I really liked the front of the F Pace but the back end was a little wimpy even though I love the F Type

Going in a totally different direction.. I always wanted a M car..2011 BMW M3 sedan. love the sound of a V8, hydraulic steering among other things

Do you know what car you are going to get? Curious why you didnt trade the Jag in for another car?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My F Pace was actually a lease. The dealer paid off my buyout.. Buying next week a 2011 BMW M3 sedan. The last of the V8..I know its a totally different vehicle compared to the F Pace.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My F Pace was actually a lease. The dealer paid off my buyout.. Buying next week a 2011 BMW M3 sedan. The last of the V8..I know its a totally different vehicle compared to the F Pace.
Good luck!

Reactions: elvism

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Oh that is quite a difference! You'll have fun with that im sure... that thing understeers like crazy Ive heard so be careful you dont run into a guard rail ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
that the dealer is selling it $500 over my sticker price..Over 10K plus miles on the vehicle. I don't get it. Is there a shortage of S models? I also noticed that jaguar increased the price of the same built by $3,000..For $3,000 more why would someone pay for a used one? Just wondering
There is a shortage of FPACE S models that weren't already ordered. If you were like me who just bought it on the lot, the only S they had was white and I wanted a black one.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Case closed...Dishonorable Discharge>:)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Allow me to enlighten everyone , on the situation at hand !

At first glance , elvism looked at his F-Pace , and said to himself I *CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU* ! He had a *BURNING LOVE* for it , and it got him *ALL SHOOK UP* ! But , then the Troubles began , and his F-Pace took him on a trip to *HEARTBREAK HOTEL* ! He could not believe all of the things that were happening with it , and all his Dealer and Jag would say is *THAT'S ALRIGHT* ! At that point , elvism didn't know what to do , and he looked at his F-Pace and said *YOU'RE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE* , as you are always bringing me *WAY DOWN* ! He then called the Dealer & Jag , and said that this vehicle is No *GOOD LUCK CHARM* , and to *DON'T BE CRUEL* just because he wanted to *RETURN TO SENDER* ! And when the agreed to do so , elvism thought to himself *IT'S NOW OR NEVER* !

So , in other words , there will be NO more *CRYING IN THE CHAPEL* for elvism !!! ;)

THANK YOU , THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! >:)

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Allow me to enlighten everyone , on the situation at hand !

At first glance , elvism looked at his F-Pace , and said to himself I *CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU* ! He had a *BURNING LOVE* for it , and it got him *ALL SHOOK UP* ! But , then the Troubles began , and his F-Pace took him on a trip to *HEARTBREAK HOTEL* ! He could not believe all of the things that were happening with it , and all his Dealer and Jag would say is *THAT'S ALRIGHT* ! At that point , elvism didn't know what to do , and he looked at his F-Pace and said *YOU'RE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE* , as you are always bringing me *WAY DOWN* ! He then called the Dealer & Jag , and said that this vehicle is No *GOOD LUCK CHARM* , and to *DON'T BE CRUEL* just because he wanted to *RETURN TO SENDER* ! And when the agreed to do so , elvism thought to himself *IT'S NOW OR NEVER* !

So , in other words , there will be NO more *CRYING IN THE CHAPEL* for elvism !!! ;)

THANK YOU , THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! >:)
:laugh: That's great!! LOL

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I am now. I'll be leasing another SUV but not as high end for day to day driving.. Its all good
Oh gosh... was she that angry over your getting rid of the F-pace. Totally get it ;)
Just kidding, and with an M3 the car shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

1st time Jag owner huh? ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts