Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not 1 member from Asia? I came here looking to ask a few questions and found there was no one here. Well I'll check back in a month.

DP

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only know my car is Hong Kong market spec. What do you want to know?

What items came on yours that did not come on the US version. Like did you get a foot rest petal or 12v plug on the dash by start button.

Thanks
DP

·
Registered
206 Posts
What items came on yours that did not come on the US version. Like did you get a foot rest petal or 12v plug on the dash by start button.

Thanks
DP
I have a black plastic foot rest pedal and a 12v plug under the volumn knob (same position as your start button as my f-pace is RHD). Not sure if there's any other items.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@DPinTX, I live in Shanghai and I just got a 2018 25t Prestige China version. I spent some time matching up the specs and options with the China vs USA Jaguar.com website for Prestiges and there are a few small differences (but the biggest and most important one for me was China Presiges come with the 18" vs the 19" wheels).

I think all trims have the cigarette outlet below the start/stop button (we even get a cigarette cup ashtray that fits in the cuphilders) and no special foot rest for the non driving foot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts