Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car for a couple weeks now, waited till after the ceramic pro coating was on, weather to clear and finally! some pics are going up here. Debadged glacier white R sport with gloss black rear valence :)
Been waiting on this car since July'16-- considered LR Disco Sport then to Evoque which I had initially placed an order for. When the FP showed up in the flesh I just had to change my order, cancelled the Evoque and hence the waiting time all over again. Fast forward to today and well, it was worth it! Gorgeous, preppy, blast to drive, packs the family and the dog, and stands out in the sea of BMW, Audi, MB, Porsche, Lexus which are the popular brands on Singapore roads.
Thanks to all the helpful info on the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Beautiful

·
Registered
458 Posts
You new FP owners are killing me with your exuberance....is it April 21st yet? This waiting is brutal!
I hear you! Every other day I am tempted just to cancel my order and get one of the cars available at the local dealership! Bu ti know I would most likely regret in long run since after a while I will be thinking that if I was just patient enough I would get all what I wanted!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
You new FP owners are killing me with your exuberance....is it April 21st yet? This waiting is brutal!
It's worth the wait. :)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Pretty Pretty Pretty. Love where you live as well!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear you! Every other day I am tempted just to cancel my order and get one of the cars available at the local dealership! Bu ti know I would most likely regret in long run since after a while I will be thinking that if I was just patient enough I would get all what I wanted!
Absolutely, build it the way you want since the wheels will be with you for a Long while :laugh:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the red and black interior. Enjoy your fpace
You know what I find surprising...every male that sees the red/black interior loves it...females not so much. Almost split right down the middle according to gender

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulation Bro! Nice
Am sure its worth the wait. Pics looks like taken at SICC? I am sure we will bump into each other some days.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts