Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Got hit with that massive north east snow storm.....end result was no work and hrs of digging out 5 cars.
Kind of glad I missed that one. Looks like alot of work.
Where in NY are you?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
YOUR POOR POOR F-PACE! How dare you subject the cat to that type of weather! ;)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Call me crazy, but if it was fresh clean snow with no debris and no barriers, I would have cleaned it off and went a little forward and back to see what it would do before it dug in, Would tell you a whole lot about it capabilities.....!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are those winter tires? They look pretty aggressive. With winter tires, I bet you could drive out of that drift and let the "cat" shake off the rest of the snow! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey Karbo , I am by no means trying to make light of all that snow , but is that a *Caesium Blue FE* and if so , are those STOCK Wheels ??? Just curious !!! ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm guessing somewhere between Syracuse and Binghamton?
I'm thinking more the Dutchess / Ulster areas. They got hit even harder than further north in this storm. If that was my R Sport on the stock Eagles, I would go nowhere. I am curious how you made out?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snow Buried

Snow Buried! No they are aftermarket, Bridgestone blizzak winter tires and I forgot what brand rim, I ordered them off tire rack.

Hey Karbo , I am by no means trying to make light of all that snow , but is that a *Caesium Blue FE* and if so , are those STOCK Wheels ??? Just curious !!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Snow Buried! No they are aftermarket, Bridgestone blizzak winter tires and I forgot what brand rim, I ordered them off tire rack.
If you ever get a chance , post a photo of that SWEET RIDE from the side , so I can clearly view the *AWESOMENESS* of those Wheels !!!
Preferably WITHOUT the *Snow Infestation* !!! >:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hmmm, still looks REALLY snowy! >:)

Kerry

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you ever get a chance , post a photo of that SWEET RIDE from the side , so I can clearly view the *AWESOMENESS* of those Wheels !!!
Preferably WITHOUT the *Snow Infestation* !!!

Here they are. Great winter Rim and tire!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Here they are. Great winter Rim and tire!
NICE ! They kinda have a *Jesse James West Coast Choppers* LOOK going on there !!!>:)

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
you get some serious amounts of snow up your way. How does the F-Pace handle in the snow?
With correct winter tires F Pace is great in snow.

Reactions: Cat Lady
1 - 18 of 18 Posts