Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my beast today
OG what a smell from the spa treatment.

Any ideas to get rid of the odor?
Inside cabin. I get migraines

·
Registered
99 Posts
Go to any plumbing or bath store that sells parts. Normally near the counter they sell a product that is like an odor eater that is in a round plastic container. It's an odor absorber and it works like a charm.

·
Registered
115 Posts
A bowl of vinegar will also work. Set it on the floor in a large bowl and let it sit overnight. Just don't forget to take it out before you drive!

Reactions: Caymus

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I am wondering how he got the Spa Treatment!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am wondering how he got the Spa Treatment!
Never heard of a "spa treatment" before.
Is it just the interior? Why was it necessary? What did they use that made it smell so bad?
Sounds kind of suspicious to me. Like the dealer is trying to cover something up!!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never heard of a "spa treatment" before.
Is it just the interior? Why was it necessary? What did they use that made it smell so bad?
Sounds kind of suspicious to me. Like the dealer is trying to cover something up!!!!!
Don't know didn't witness it.
But will try to get rid of it

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'd be pissed if a dealer detailed my vehicle without my pre-approval - interior and/or exterior. I never let them touch my vehicles..no washing with service...nothing. Because no matter what they say, ultimately, they don't take the care I would...like using dirty brushes, clothes, water, buckets, orbital buffers, smelly products....no thank you.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd be pissed if a dealer detailed my vehicle without my pre-approval - interior and/or exterior. I never let them touch my vehicles..no washing with service...nothing. Because no matter what they say, ultimately, they don't take the care I would...like using dirty brushes, clothes, water, buckets, orbital buffers, smelly products....no thank you.
I wish they had asked!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I wish they had asked!
The smell will go away...countered by you or not. Just make it a point with them going forward. They (and many owners) would be thankful for this "service". I'm just not one of them.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
When I use to smoke in my car..(not my Jags)..I sprayed a bit of this around the floors and close the car up over night..next morning it smelled like a new car again..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts