Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm Susie, new to the F-Pace Forum. I have a 2018 F-Pace 35t R-Sport here in Seattle. Nice to meet you all!

Lately, when I listen to SiriusXM and try to change the channel using the steering wheel controls, I can move forward a few channels, but then it won't go further. I can go back fine, but not forward. The controls seem to work fine with my phone and the CD player. Has anyone experienced this? I had SiriusXM refresh my signal, but it didn't clear up the problem. Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Greetings, Susie and welcome to the forum. I recall that, back when I had SiriusXM, the steering wheel would flip through the favorites but not always through other (non-favorited) channels. Unclear whether that helps you.

Reactions: Susanne721

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Use long presses to go up and down to next channel in the all channel list.
Short presses up and down to next favorite in your favorite list.
CORRECTION:
I had thought when you got to the end of your favorites list using the short press that it didn't keep going and start at the first designated favorite, but it DOES. Remember that your favorites are not in numerical order, but in the order that you selected them as a favorite.
As far as the complete list of channels, they are in numerical order and when you get to the end using the long press, it does goes to the first channel again.
I just confirmed this is how it works in my 2017 ICTP on Ver. 18C.
So I'm not sure why Susanne can only move forward a few channels.

Reactions: Susanne721

·
Registered
17 Posts
Susie,
I have the same problem with my Sirius every once in a while. The channels will go forward, not backwards, and then will stop at the end. The only way I have found to fix this, is to shut the car off, then back on again. It has fixed it every time.
Good Luck, hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses. :) This happens to me when I'm going up/down in my Sirius favorites (not the full list of channels). At first I thought my steering wheel controls were broken, so I'm relieved that's not the case. I guess it's a quirk I can live with, but it's annoying!

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts