Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! Absolutely love this car! Having a blast driving it, and still learning all the features. That said, I know how to mark Sirius/XM stations as 'favorites,' and they show up in the Favorites list, but I only see six 'favorites' icons on the display - seems to be the most recent six saved. Am I missing something to make the rest show up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you have ICT, there are 3 screens you have to scroll though to see all 18 pre-sets (6 per screen). Not sure on ICTP.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have ICT, there are 3 screens you have to scroll though to see all 18 pre-sets (6 per screen). Not sure on ICTP.
I should have said that I have the ICTP.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey gang! Absolutely love this car! Having a blast driving it, and still learning all the features. That said, I know how to mark Sirius/XM stations as 'favorites,' and they show up in the Favorites list, but I only see six 'favorites' icons on the display - seems to be the most recent six saved. Am I missing something to make the rest show up?

Thanks!
Did this today. When on Sirius, at the bottom you will see 3 dots to the right of the Replay controls (<<, ll, and >>, Go Live) - press the * * * and you can pick "Sat Favorite List"

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did this today. When on Sirius, at the bottom you will see 3 dots to the right of the Replay controls (<<, ll, and >>, Go Live) - press the * * * and you can pick "Sat Favorite List"
Mine doesn't do that. Pressing the three dots doesn't give me the list. I was hoping there was a way for more than six station icons to show, but maybe not.

·
Registered
63 Posts
As a follow up; my screen shows the different quick favorite icons along the bottom of the screen, but they aren't labeled? Seems I'm missing something too )-:

·
Registered
3 Posts
SoCalGuy, did you ever get this resolved? I have the same exact issue on my 2017 Range Rover and Land Rover can't figure out why my channel badges saved as favorites won't show.

Any insight is much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
SoCalGuy, did you ever get this resolved? I have the same exact issue on my 2017 Range Rover and Land Rover can't figure out why my channel badges saved as favorites won't show.

Any insight is much appreciated!
I'm not sure, but I think you can only have 6 favorites displayed.
Finally figured out Tune Scan. When displaying favorites list, there is an icon to the right of each favorite. If you select it, it makes that favorite a Smart Favorite. (6 max again).
Once I did this, Tune Scan finally works. It cycles through each of the stations and you can select and play if something catches your fancy.
This has been bugging me for months!!!:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
SkyKing, I don't have a TuneScan issue. My issue with the ITC is that my SiriusXM favorites are showing random pics instead of the SiriusXM channel badges - see SoCalGuy's pic above. The 3 favorite pics below should display the badge icon for the station i.e. 70's on 7, 80's on 8, Margaritaville, etc.

I am trying to see if anyone has found a fix for this issue.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Per the title of this Thread;

Ozzy's Boneyard, Octane, Hair Nation, Liquid Metal, Classic Rewind, Classic Vinyl, and Watercolors when I'm entertaining and/or seducing a lady;)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
SkyKing, I don't have a TuneScan issue. My issue with the ITC is that my SiriusXM favorites are showing random pics instead of the SiriusXM channel badges - see SoCalGuy's pic above. The 3 favorite pics below should display the badge icon for the station i.e. 70's on 7, 80's on 8, Margaritaville, etc.

I am trying to see if anyone has found a fix for this issue.
Oops, sorry. For some reason I thought I was posting to the "Sirius Icons and Tune Scan" thread. My bad.
As far as the favorites pics, mine have always been the correct icons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts