Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Super easy to do. Takes all of 5 minutes and they are plug and play. The wiring lives under the standardd sill and plugs right in. They will immediately light up as the door will be open. I just removed them from my F Pace after adding them after purchase. Its been recently traded so they are up for grabs if anybody wants em :) They are Jet and are in excellent condition. They light up blue to match the rest of the interior lighting
Still available? If so message me please.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I paid $460 for a pair (it comes as a pair) from Suburban Auto Parts, MI. It took about three weeks since they had to get it from Jag UK, I guess, but other than that everything went fine. It took me about 10 minutes to install (I have some trim removal tools).

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
T4A5868PVJ​
Door Sill Tread Plates - Illuminated, Jet​
$458.43​
1​
$458.43​

Suburban Auto Parts Sill Plates

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hoping someone can help here. I have a 2018 F-Pace 25t and purchased the LED sill plates. I removed the existing plates from the driver and passenger sides. The drivers side was plug and play. No issues. No wiring on the passenger side though. Has anyone figured out how to get power to the passenger side sill plate?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the 35t Prestige and both sides had the connector hidden inside. I am not sure about 25t but it is highly unlikely they would omit one side, but I am not sure. Please lift the carpet / trims and look hard again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah. I've done that, and it does seem odd that electric would be on one side but not the other. On the drivers side, the plug was in plain view, just waiting for a mate :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hoping someone can help here. I have a 2018 F-Pace 25t and purchased the LED sill plates. I removed the existing plates from the driver and passenger sides. The drivers side was plug and play. No issues. No wiring on the passenger side though. Has anyone figured out how to get power to the passenger side sill plate?
I've done this many times, and even made a few so I can tell you from experience, the female harness is there, on both driver and passenger sides. Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've done this many times, and even made a few so I can tell you from experience, the female harness is there, on both driver and passenger sides. Cheers.
I've dug under the carpet, etc., and can't locate it anywhere. There's a bundle of wires running through under the carpet, but no connector. Any hints?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts