Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In looking around, I saw that Crown Jaguar in St. Pete, FL is offering some really attractive deals on F Pace's they have on the lot. EVERY F Pace has a discount off MSRP of $4K-$8K. There are really some great deals there. Even to have one of them shipped, it makes sense for many who are not that close to St. Pete.

The deals seem to be tied to financing through them, but great nevertheless if you get any rate less than 3%.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You can always buy out the loan with another if the rates are crap, have to make sure as always that there is no penalty for early pay-off.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
The deal with JLR is you must keep the loan for 90 days then you can do whatever you want. I was originally going to do that but got the dealer to give me the equivalent interest for the 90 days back as $$$ off the MSRP plus whatever else I was able to negotiate. Cash is King.

·
Banned
304 Posts
In looking around, I saw that Crown Jaguar in St. Pete, FL is offering some really attractive deals on F Pace's they have on the lot. EVERY F Pace has a discount off MSRP of $4K-$8K. There are really some great deals there. Even to have one of them shipped, it makes sense for many who are not that close to St. Pete.

The deals seem to be tied to financing through them, but great nevertheless if you get any rate less than 3%.
Jag of Tampa has all of there Fpaces on sale. Checked their website, all S models approx $6K off. Does not mention any financing requirements. Obviously trying to move the '17's before '18's arrive.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Jag of Tampa has all of there Fpaces on sale. Checked their website, all S models approx $6K off. Does not mention any financing requirements. Obviously trying to move the '17's before '18's arrive.
The reason inventory is starting to build is because JLR/TATA has done so little advertising about the F-Pace. I see Maserati Levante commercials now on a regular basis. Where are the F-Pace commercials? I've never seen one. I see RX commercials even Explorer commercials. I see MB and BMW commercials for their SUVs. I've never seen an F-Pace commercial. Every Jag commercial is about the XE or the F-Type.

·
Banned
304 Posts
The reason inventory is starting to build is because JLR/TATA has done so little advertising about the F-Pace. I see Maserati Levante commercials now on a regular basis. Where are the F-Pace commercials? I've never seen one. I see RX commercials even Explorer commercials. I see MB and BMW commercials for their SUVs. I've never seen an F-Pace commercial. Every Jag commercial is about the XE or the F-Type.
Well according to quite a few reports right on this forum, many dealers continue to say the FP is a hot seller, & give little if any discounts. So I guess JLR believes they don't have to spend on advertising. Now I don't understand how they would not see the buildup of inventory. I do think sales will slow down in the 2nd year & is normal for any new model.Other thing I find interesting when I build a FP "S" at Truecar, USAA ect, the dealer invoice is only about $4000 less than MSRP, so not sure how a dealer like Tampa is advertising $6000 off . Maybe some back door JLR incentives, ect, but still some strange numbers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My local dealer runs their own F-Pace commercials (with owners - called My Life - My F-Pace). See them 3 - 4 times a day. Only Jag commercials I see are for the XE. See a ton more LR commercials.

Inventory of 58 right now (only 2 with stock photos)in Palm Beach. Dealer in Ft. Lauderdale shows 103 :eek: Never seen that many in stock. Probably some good deals to be had or coming.

When I got mine in September, I think they had 30 or 40 combined and most of those were orders or allocations.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just went to the Tampa Jaguar site and nothing is marked down there???? Are you confusing Tampa with Crown Jaguar in St. Pete?

·
Banned
304 Posts
I just went to the Tampa Jaguar site and nothing is marked down there???? Are you confusing Tampa with Crown Jaguar in St. Pete?
Sorry, your right- it's Crown Jag that has them all on sale. Here's one. Would have to imagine other FL dealers would have to negotiate once you showed them this. Also this is without haggling. likely even better deal possible. And Jaguar club discount of 1K would apply

New 2017 Jaguar F-PACE For Sale | Saint Petersburg FL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well according to quite a few reports right on this forum, many dealers continue to say the FP is a hot seller, & give little if any discounts. So I guess JLR believes they don't have to spend on advertising. Now I don't understand how they would not see the buildup of inventory. I do think sales will slow down in the 2nd year & is normal for any new model.Other thing I find interesting when I build a FP "S" at Truecar, USAA ect, the dealer invoice is only about $4000 less than MSRP, so not sure how a dealer like Tampa is advertising $6000 off . Maybe some back door JLR incentives, ect, but still some strange numbers.
It's been decades since the dealer invoice was real. Dealers earn a lot of money sub rosa on car sales, most of it in fact. The dealer invoice price now is just a tool to trick buyers into thinking they got a good deal by getting under MSRP and is not linked in any way to the dealers costs or profit. There is a reason why every fading sports star and his brother buys a dealership when they retire, there is no better investment one can make when they've got a few million laying around.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Commercials for fpace. On at 5:30am in MA

·
Registered
286 Posts
The deal with JLR is you must keep the loan for 90 days then you can do whatever you want. I was originally going to do that but got the dealer to give me the equivalent interest for the 90 days back as $$$ off the MSRP plus whatever else I was able to negotiate. Cash is King.
Queen too.

·
Banned
304 Posts
It's been decades since the dealer invoice was real. Dealers earn a lot of money sub rosa on car sales, most of it in fact. The dealer invoice price now is just a tool to trick buyers into thinking they got a good deal by getting under MSRP and is not linked in any way to the dealers costs or profit. There is a reason why every fading sports star and his brother buys a dealership when they retire, there is no better investment one can make when they've got a few million laying around.
I agree with you, Think they call it "trunk money" , cash the dealer gets on the backend from the Mfg on a sale. But still interesting with Jaguar because the gap between MSRP & invoice appears to be smaller than it's competitors. Anyway, I think the deals on the '18's may come sooner & be a little more substantial as it's the 2nd year of the model.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts