Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought of sharing couple of pics with Show N Go license plate on F-pace. Does not look bad. Better than drilling holes on front bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I, too, like the concept, and the reviews of the product were mostly positive. Some were complaining of decreased ground clearance, but that should not be an issue with the FP. I might consider such a thing..

·
F Pace Expert
2,544 Posts
Like it but out here seriously worried about tearing it off when off road. I'm getting resigned to having to drill bumper.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thought of sharing couple of pics with Show N Go license plate on F-pace. Does not look bad. Better than drilling holes on front bumper.
I like this solution. Definitely would choose this option if I had to. One advantage of living in PA, we do not require front plates.

·
F Pace Expert
2,544 Posts
Has anyone put a regular front plate holder and plate on? Would be good to see a pic.

·
Registered
163 Posts
To OP, where did you buy the show n go? Many are advertised online for specific models though I suspect the product is actually the exact same.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.