Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I, too, like the concept, and the reviews of the product were mostly positive. Some were complaining of decreased ground clearance, but that should not be an issue with the FP. I might consider such a thing..

·
F Pace Expert
2,532 Posts
Like it but out here seriously worried about tearing it off when off road. I'm getting resigned to having to drill bumper.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thought of sharing couple of pics with Show N Go license plate on F-pace. Does not look bad. Better than drilling holes on front bumper.
I like this solution. Definitely would choose this option if I had to. One advantage of living in PA, we do not require front plates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm.. I like the concept of it, I just don't like that you can see it that much when looking dead on at it

if you stand straight and look at the vehicle. you will not notice that there is something hiding underneath

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh so you have to actually kneel down to see it or be standing at a decent distance away ?

Knee down to see it. I was on knees when I took that pic thats why it is visible

·
F Pace Expert
2,532 Posts
Has anyone put a regular front plate holder and plate on? Would be good to see a pic.

·
Super Moderator
1,865 Posts
Like it but out here seriously worried about tearing it off when off road. I'm getting resigned to having to drill bumper.
Don't drill!!!! If you are off road just keep the plate up. They make mechanical and electrically operated versions of this item.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmm.. I like the concept of it, I just don't like that you can see it that much when looking dead on at it
Agreed.

The fact that front plates are required in so many places in the U.S. is a big pet peeve of mine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Did you just buy the cheap $40 show and go kit on Amazon or somewhere? How bad was install?

·
Registered
188 Posts
To OP, where did you buy the show n go? Many are advertised online for specific models though I suspect the product is actually the exact same.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To OP, where did you buy the show n go? Many are advertised online for specific models though I suspect the product is actually the exact same.

ya. this product is mostly advertised for corvette . That will fit F-pace

1 - 20 of 118 Posts