Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Thanks DP. Yes, I saw that on the detailed specs of my car when I bought it used from a dealer. I was hoping the "winter wiper park" option is still available to activate on the SDD as it is still better to have the wipers a few inches higher than the hidden crawl area. But I guess not.
winter wiper park is different from Heated windscreen and should be available in the software. My 2017 had it on delivery and after much fighting I finally got it on my 2018 as well it's a switch in the software. and you have already checked in your dash menu for it right?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,373 Posts
Quick question . . . What is the "Wash on Up" option?
It times the washer jets to only spray on the wipers up stroke not when it’s coming back down.

DP

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
winter wiper park is different from Heated windscreen and should be available in the software. My 2017 had it on delivery and after much fighting I finally got it on my 2018 as well it's a switch in the software. and you have already checked in your dash menu for it right?
Thanks Cat Lady. It would make sense too as the heater windshield should not restrict the winter wipers park mode to be in the software or not. I will try to ask next time.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts