Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've decided I'm going to sell my F-Pace. It just isn't right for me and my lifestyle in the city. SO...if anyone is interested, please message me! I'm still trying to figure out price and get it photographed.

- 3,800 miles -- Perfect condition
- Ammonite Gray
- Jet Leather
- Satin Ash Wood
- Comfort & Convenience Pkg
- Towing Package
- Accessories: Rubber floor mats & cargo liner, mud flaps, wheel locks, tire & wheel insurance

Any ideas/recommendations on price?!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've decided I'm going to sell my F-Pace. It just isn't right for me and my lifestyle in the city. SO...if anyone is interested, please message me! I'm still trying to figure out price and get it photographed.

- 3,800 miles -- Perfect condition
- Ammonite Gray
- Jet Leather
- Satin Ash Wood
- Comfort & Convenience Pkg
- Towing Package
- Accessories: Rubber floor mats & cargo liner, mud flaps, wheel locks, tire & wheel insurance

Any ideas/recommendations on price?!
Aw Seth, you were one of the early adopters. You've hardly driven your car. We lost LoyalTim right after he took delivery and discovered his squeaky isolators. We haven't heard from him since. Now you? Say it ain't so, Seth. Say it ain't so!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw Seth, you were one of the early adopters. You've hardly driven your car. We lost LoyalTim right after he took delivery and discovered his squeaky isolators. We haven't heard from him since. Now you? Say it ain't so, Seth. Say it ain't so!

Haha! I know. It is a fun car and a fun experience on here with all of you guys and gals! This is going to sound crazy, but I miss my practical Volvo! I'm literally going to go re-buy an S60 just like my old one.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I don't get it? Makes no sense to me since the FPACE and Volvo are so different. Scratchingredients my head here

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wait, whaaaaaat?!?! Say it ain't so, @sethyt! :-(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't get it? Makes no sense to me since the FPACE and Volvo are so different. Scratchingredients my head here
Haha! I know! They are VERY different. I've realized I appreciate understated Scandinavian design over the sexy Jaguar growl.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Look at Jaguar's website. It has a link to certified, pre-owned f-paces. Surprising to me how many there are for sale. Should allow you to bracket a good price range.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the quotes I've gotten to sell back to the dealer/trade:

Volvo Dealer #1 - $46,000
Volvo Dealer #2 - $52,000
Jag Dealer #1 - $52,000

I've got calls into two other Jag dealers (including my selling dealer...who hasn't gotten me ANYTHING despite me requesting a quote 3 days ago. #notsurprising)

I'm hoping I can sell it privately in the mid-to-high $50s. I've currently got it on Autotrader for $57,900 (albeit with poor photos).

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Probably about $30k (take a check?)

Seriously, sorry to see you go!
Sorry , but you got OUTBID by *Volvo Dealer #1 , Volvo Dealer #2 , Jag Dealer #1 , and probably two other Jag dealers* ! ;) >:) :)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Here are the quotes I've gotten to sell back to the dealer/trade:

Volvo Dealer #1 - $46,000
Volvo Dealer #2 - $52,000
Jag Dealer #1 - $52,000

I've got calls into two other Jag dealers (including my selling dealer...who hasn't gotten me ANYTHING despite me requesting a quote 3 days ago. #notsurprising)

I'm hoping I can sell it privately in the mid-to-high $50s. I've currently got it on Autotrader for $57,900 (albeit with poor photos).
Hey sethyt , if you don't want to share , that is fine , but I was just curious as to what your Total MSRP initially was ? Or even better , what was your final price after negotiation ? As I said , just curious , no big deal ! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey sethyt , if you don't want to share , that is fine , but I was just curious as to what your Total MSRP initially was ? Or even better , what was your final price after negotiation ? As I said , just curious , no big deal ! :)
I don't mind sharing: I paid full list. I actually had the first delivery in the DC area, so they were not giving discounts. Now that you're making me go back to my files, this is painful!! (Numbers are rounded)

$61,000 - MSRP
$1,200 - Wheel/Tire Insurance (48 mo)
$1,000 - Accessories
===
$68,000 - "Out the door" cost after taxes and fees

Of course, the prices have gone up a bit since I took delivery, so the base price and options are even higher now.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
In the used car market no one cares or will be willing to pay for the accessories. Take them out of the car if you can. There will be a classified section shortly on this forum. I'm sure you can do better with forum members. BTW your car is worth about $50K to a dealer. He wants to resell or wholesale your vehicle and make money.

A vehicle that listed for $61K new can't be worth more than about $53-4K retail assuming you sell it on your own. I don't mean to sound so negative but I think I'm just being realistic. Best of luck I hope you get what you want.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In the used car market no one cares or will be willing to pay for the accessories. Take them out of the car if you can. There will be a classified section shortly on this forum. I'm sure you can do better with forum members. BTW your car is worth about $50K to a dealer. He wants to resell or wholesale your vehicle and make money.

A vehicle that listed for $61K new can't be worth more than about $53-4K retail assuming you sell it on your own. I don't mean to sound so negative but I think I'm just being realistic. Best of luck I hope you get what you want.
Haha! I can't exactly take the mud flaps with me, since they had to be installed on the car! (I don't really want to bother with selling the all-weather mats, trunk mat, wheel locks, etc. separately either.) The other poster asked for my price, so I was including it all, lol.

You don't sound negative! I value your input and insight as I am figuring out what to do with the car! THANKS! :-D

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Haha! I can't exactly take the mud flaps with me, since they had to be installed on the car! (I don't really want to bother with selling the all-weather mats, trunk mat, wheel locks, etc. separately either.) The other poster asked for my price, so I was including it all, lol.

You don't sound negative! I value your input and insight as I am figuring out what to do with the car! THANKS! :-D
Thanks for the Info. sethyt ! If you are able to sell to an individual , I feel that as long as the "Tire Insurance" is Transferable , it would definitely add to the re-sale value , as well as all the accessories you have added , since they are all custom made specifically for an F-Pace , and not just any generic mats or splash guards ! Just make sure to tell them that the items you are speaking of are *Custom Jaguar F-Pace Added Accessories* ! They should look at it like "Wow , now I don't have to go out and buy all this stuff" ! As MKenM stated , this stuff will probably not mean much to a "Dealer" , as they are just looking at the "Bottom Wholesale Price" !
Oh' well , it is sad to see you sell it so soon , but you have to do what is best for you ! GOOD LUCK ! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts