Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi F-Pace lovers...

In the last weeks I retrofited a UIP high (Unit for USB Ports, HDMI & Sim Slot).
In combination with an extra cable and some JLR CCF editing I now have AndroidAuto / AppleCarPLay retrofitted to my F-Pace MY17.

So long, so good.
But now i want to check some other things but i dont know if its possible and how its possible.
Maybe one of you did it before or has some good SDD skills.

• Activate SIM slot in the new UIP highline module: I want to have the jlr remote app an live data for the navigation system and online Media sources
  • Driver drowsy
  • remove the startup warning on the ICTP (is it possible?)
  • mirror dip in reverse: I only have only electric seats with no memory function. Is it possible to get the dipping mode in that case?
-activate 360°camera when shift from reverse to drive? The cameras shut off when I want to park forwads. It only stay on in reverse. i

Driver drowsy should be easy but can anyone help me with the other things?

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi F-Pace lovers...

In the last weeks I retrofited a UIP high (Unit for USB Ports, HDMI & Sim Slot).
In combination with an extra cable and some JLR CCF editing I now have AndroidAuto / AppleCarPLay retrofitted to my F-Pace MY17.

So long, so good.
But now i want to check some other things but i dont know if its possible and how its possible.
Maybe one of you did it before or has some good SDD skills.

• Activate SIM slot in the new UIP highline module: I want to have the jlr remote app an live data for the navigation system and online Media sources
  • Driver drowsy
  • remove the startup warning on the ICTP (is it possible?)
  • mirror dip in reverse: I only have only electric seats with no memory function. Is it possible to get the dipping mode in that case?
-activate 360°camera when shift from reverse to drive? The cameras shut off when I want to park forwads. It only stay on in reverse. i

Driver drowsy should be easy but can anyone help me with the other things?
Hi Tomcar,

What cable have you use for this retrifitting? Original VCI, Original Mongoose, Chinese clone Mongoose?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts