Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello F-Pace enthusiasts !!

I've been doing online research on my next car (currently drive an old MDX) and finally decided to go with the F-Pace, I'm in North Carolina and Scott Jaguar is the closest dealer. Does anyone here have any experience with them?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought my F Pace through Scott. excellent service and the entire experience was smooth. however, you might get a better deal in SC.
Alex,

How long did it take you to receive your FP? or did you pick one from the lot? I'm surprised not many in inventory have the Tech Package, which is what I want if I spend $60K on a car.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I pre-ordered a diesel - first one in Charlotte. So I can't really comment on how long a gas or diesel might take on order now. I worked with Brian Hill at Scott and he did everything possible to expedite. I recommend the ordering process to get exactly what you since you are paying so much anyway.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought F Pace diesel in Hilton Head, SC. (Jaguar of Hilton Head, New River Auto Mall) LOVED IT! Ask for Devin, she was great. They also own the dealership in Columbia.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ordered and will pick up my FP from a dealership in Michigan but will be living in Hope Mills/Fayetteville, NC. Looks like Leith Jaguar in Cary will be the closest dealership to me for maintenance and if anything goes wrong.

Do any of you know anything about that dealership? Would I be better off taking it to Scott in Charlotte? Either way it is a bit of a drive but I am okay with that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've used Cary for both my F-Pace and F-Type. I've been pleased with their service; less so with the Sales side (in most dealers, it's the reverse). That's why I bought both in DC.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great! Thank you. Sounds perfect for me as I have no interest in their sales department. And will hopefully only need the service dept for regular maintenance visits.

Appreciate the response.

I've used Cary for both my F-Pace and F-Type. I've been pleased with their service; less so with the Sales side (in most dealers, it's the reverse). That's why I bought both in DC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had great success with Flow Jaguar in Greensboro, both in the sales and service departments.

·
Registered
239 Posts
FYI, I just got a note from Scott Jaguar...

"On June 21, 2017 Scott Jaguar expects to finalize the sale of their Jaguar franchise to Hendrick Automotive Group."

Reactions: Gladiator1972

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FYI, I just got a note from Scott Jaguar...

"On June 21, 2017 Scott Jaguar expects to finalize the sale of their Jaguar franchise to Hendrick Automotive Group."
That's actually good news, I've dealt with Hendrick for my Acura and they were great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts