Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the two lower intakes on the r sport (the ones that have a "blade" through them) can be swapped for the ones on the S?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not 100% certain, but the R-Sport lower intake "blade" can probably just be removed and it would be exactly as the S intake without the blade.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's why I find getting the black pack on the R sport helps a lot cos that blade becomes black and blends in better

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it does look better blacked out. I'm really not a fan of the blade as it looks much better having a bigger opening.

Anyone know how to remove it? Is there a parts diagram or something that shows how the car is put together. I also have a Porsche 997 and I have a diagram that I found online that has always been very helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
yeah it does look better blacked out. I'm really not a fan of the blade as it looks much better having a bigger opening.

Anyone know how to remove it? Is there a parts diagram or something that shows how the car is put together. I also have a Porsche 997 and I have a diagram that I found online that has always been very helpful.

Thanks!
I've read quite a few posts on here that say that JAG uses "Two-Sided Tape" to fix many things , so I would suggest just checking to see if there is just some of that under there first !!! >:)

·
Registered
42 Posts

Thanks!
Hi mrm2083,
Have you figured it out yet? I am thinking of removing the blade and also paint the side piece black.
Kindly share if you have done it
Thanks bro

·
Registered
156 Posts
There's a earlier topic where someone had one fall off That would lead me to believe that double stick tape holds them in place

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi mrm2083,
Have you figured it out yet? I am thinking of removing the blade and also paint the side piece black.
Kindly share if you have done it
Thanks bro
Unfortunately I have not. I've been trying to find some info online but haven't had any luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts