Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced squeak and rubbing noise from sreering on brand new f pace svr. Only had car 12 days and already gone back to dealership for new anti roll bar to be fitted. Car been there 2 weeks. Not happy. Thoughts please. Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I didn’t with my 2019 . Hope I don’t when my 21 is ready .
annoying 2 week wait was it undriveable ? Are they waiting for part ?
hope they have loaned you something nice….
I’d ask for a free service with Jaguar directly telling him your not happy as form of a good will for the waiting time .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the car is on PCP so have another SVR to drive. However I am dissappointed. The part should have been fitted yesterday and they are test driving it today. Is changing the antiroll bar a big issue?
I guess what I am saying is should I accept the car back?
Its brand new after all.
The finance company have paid the first monthly payment as a goodwill guesture.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes the car is on PCP so have another SVR to drive. However I am dissappointed. The part should have been fitted yesterday and they are test driving it today. Is changing the antiroll bar a big issue?
I guess what I am saying is should I accept the car back?
Its brand new after all.
The finance company have paid the first monthly payment as a goodwill guesture.
that’s a result if they paying I’ve not heard a financial company paying as it’s not really there fault .
yes except it back it’s just one of these things they lasts years and yours must have been damaged bent in transit or something even if you drove over a pot hole it could have damaged it . It wouldn’t put me off enjoy the car

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I haven't had any issue with my 2019 or my 2021 SVRs when it comes to the roll bars. Both SVR handled very well for SUVs. in fact my 2017 S also handled very well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update.
SVR been at jaguar for a month. They have downloaded software patch to car and noise seems to have gone apparently. Options.
Do I accept car back ?
Take refund.?
Or wait for brand new car? which is an option they have offered.

I feel that by dropping the subframe in the car to fit new roll bar its been compromised.

Its my daily driver and and Im a female
Thought please

·
Registered
53 Posts
Update.
SVR been at jaguar for a month. They have downloaded software patch to car and noise seems to have gone apparently. Options.
Do I accept car back ?
Take refund.?
Or wait for brand new car? which is an option they have offered.

I feel that by dropping the subframe in the car to fit new roll bar its been compromised.

Its my daily driver and and Im a female
Thought please
you sound like someone who is deeply sensitive to these sort of issues which is fine. But if you are, then you are also the type who will never let this go from their mind, it will follow you around everywhere with that car... the upside to being that way is this decision should actually be pretty easy, just get a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts