Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a photo of our beloved *Jaguar F-Pace* in the Walmart Parking Lot ! :eek:
I assume it is a *Reserved Parking Spot* specifically for our F-Pace , as it is ALWAYS available for us whenever we go there ! ;) :nerd: :D

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Only you would start a thread with a photo of your F-pace parked at a Walmart a mile away from the entrance... oh boy ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I made a comment about parking way out in no-mans land a few months ago on another thread and a guy in Florida made fun of me. Nice job GR, that's my kind of parking spot too!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
173 Posts
LOL !!! We stopped in at a Wally World coming back from a trip last month and I parked out in the vacant, far middle of the lot, we left the daughter in the back seat asleep (with the keys in case she got hot) and when she woke up later there was an employee that gathers the baskets taking pics from the next row a little ways away. So she took a pic of him taking a pic of the F-Pace...classic !!! :D

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
LOL !!! We stopped in at a Wally World coming back from a trip last month and I parked out in the vacant, far middle of the lot, left the daughter in the back seat asleep and when she woke up later there was an employee that gathers the baskets taking pics from the next row a little ways away. So she took a pic of him taking a pic of the F-Pace...classic !!! :D
We would love for that picture of your daughter taking a picture of the walmart employee taking a picture to somehow end up on the forum... wow that was a tongue twister ;)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
245 Posts
There is nothing crazy about parking so as to protect your investment from the inconsiderate and careless, I would call it common sense.

·
Registered
173 Posts
We would love for that picture of your daughter taking a picture of the walmart employee taking a picture to somehow end up on the forum... wow that was a tongue twister ;)
Well crap !!! Just asked her and she said she deleted it...that would have been great though...:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
LOL... My wife always gives me sh.t for parking far away from entrances and away from potential door dingers!!

I guess I'm not the only one

·
Registered
173 Posts
There is nothing crazy about parking so as to protect your investment from the inconsiderate and careless, I would call it common sense.

Yeah but some people are just idiots too...so in this next pic I drop the wife off at the mall and proceed to go park out at the end of the lot all by myself and then I see a truck pull up two spaces over with a lady and about 4 kids. No problem I think and then I see another bigger truck coming up in the rear view and headed straight for the spot between us and I'm thinking "no way !!!" Yep you guessed it !!! Another truck full of kids and another lady squeezes in between us really slow! So close that they can't even get out on the side closest to me, thank god!

Next pic I move to the very end of the lot next to the road and take this pic, now notice the white line to the left of the white truck...yeah that space was where I was parked !!! :mad: I was on the far left of our newly formed "trio"! Then I thought it was starting over again as to my left once again came a lady pulling up two spaces from me in her new Caddy Escalade !!! Luckily no one tried to fill in the gap before the little woman returned and we could get outta there...I HATE malls!!! :mad:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Now I'm looking at the first pic wondering where the lines are coming from and I just now remembered I had to take a panorama shot to show just how close she was because a regular shot only showed into the interior of her vehicle...NOW THAT'S CLOSE !!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ditto! I will and have parked in the "South 40" with my F-Pave, specially at Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
GRVR, until I scrolled down and saw the second post with the marked F-Pace location, I thought this was a "try to find my F-Pace in this picture" test! LOL.

You are parked a long way out there! But I would do that too!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
LOL !!! We stopped in at a Wally World coming back from a trip last month and I parked out in the vacant, far middle of the lot, we left the daughter in the back seat asleep (with the keys in case she got hot) and when she woke up later there was an employee that gathers the baskets taking pics from the next row a little ways away. So she took a pic of him taking a pic of the F-Pace...classic !!! :D
Seriously, Wally World really exists? I thought it was a fictional place from an old Chevy Chase movie. What exactly is Wally World?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
In addition to parking way out there, I grab an end spot and get as tight as possible to the curb. Protects that side and gives extra room to the idiot who invariably needs to park next to me.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have had two door dings in the last 3 months. First one cost $350 and have not had the second one fixed. The car is wider than most and in some lots I park out away.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I have had two door dings in the last 3 months. First one cost $350 and have not had the second one fixed. The car is wider than most and in some lots I park out away.
Unless I can find an end spot where I can park so close to the curb that Im nearly parked on it I will park SO far away from the entrance of a building. I am so nervous of door dings, gives me nightmares. Usually if I do have to park in a tight space I will make sure to do a walk around before I enter and drive away.

Reactions: JagFPace1
1 - 20 of 51 Posts