Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve always thought that the rear wiper blade on the back of the SVR detracted from the whole look of the rear so I decided to remove it. I think it looks much cleaner now, let me know what you guys think!

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Grille

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
How did you fill the hole that is in the rear glass. Cleaning around that wiper assembly is a pain. I do use it once in a while but it's not really like we need it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How did you fill the hole that is in the rear glass. Cleaning around that wiper assembly is a pain. I do use it once in a while but it's not really like we need it.
I just used the rubber piece that is on the inside of the tailgate for the time being. I’ll be ordering a “rear wiper delete plug” off Amazon to properly seal it. Yeah, there’s plenty of SUV’s that don’t have rear wiper blades to begin with and our spoiler prevents a lot of water from reaching the window.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good @RJSJag! How easy or difficult is it to remove?
I would say like a 5/10. First you need to remove a plastic piece at the end of the blade then remove a 10mm bolt and take off the blade. Next you have to remove the panel on the inside of the tailgate which isn’t that difficult it just takes force. Then you remove the wiper assembly by undoing 3 10mm bolts. The hardest part is getting the pannel back on due to plastic screws that get stuck and need to be pried out. All in all it took me about an hour but that included me figuring out how to remove the tailgate panel etc as there is no tutorial beyond removing the wiper blade.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Although this does tidy things up I would say the badges also make the rear look off centre and detract from the design lines. I have even gone as far as removing the Leaper and Jaguar lettering and replacing the Leaper only more centrally which I think looks better. Good work so far though, I think it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts