Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the newest update to the Remote App, the Journeys page shows "Journeys is turned off" and there is an enable journeys button displayed.
I can enable it, the journeys all then show as normal, but if I leave the page they get turned off again.
I have reinstalled the app, checked the in control web page and confirmed journeys are enabled and displayed, but continue to have the same problem on the app. This has worked perfectly until the recent update.
Just checked on the UK forum and there is a thread about this problem. Anyone else here experiencing this?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Since the newest update to the Remote App, the Journeys page shows "Journeys is turned off" and there is an enable journeys button displayed.
I can enable it, the journeys all then show as normal, but if I leave the page they get turned off again.
I have reinstalled the app, checked the in control web page and confirmed journeys are enabled and displayed, but continue to have the same problem on the app. This has worked perfectly until the recent update.
Just checked on the UK forum and there is a thread about this problem. Anyone else here experiencing this?
Plus 1, Same problem

·
Registered
578 Posts
No, have not experienced this. Just a thought:-

Have you tried to access Jaguar Remote from anything other than through the app ... like a laptop or PC. The website also allows you to turn on Journeys. Turn if off there and then on again. Might be worth a try to isolate if the problem is the app or the web-site.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Works through the website, it's the app that won't maintain the journeys setting. I did turn it off then on via website but didn't affect the app.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Same issue here. It was working just fine a couple of days ago.

BTW, got a link to the UK forum?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of this morning, journeys are back to normal. App wasn't updated, must have been on the back end.

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Solved an ongoing problem I've had with downloading Journeys via email. Never was able to receive them. JLR customer service revealed there is a server problem with e-mail addresses within the ATT domain (which is my situation) being blocked. Switched to gmail address and voila! Works great.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
has anybody discovered how many Journeys the app stores before it starts deleting them for space?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
As of right now (2/3/19 @ 2:05am CST ) my oldest logged one is December 4th 2018 @ 2:24PM

I can check in a few days to see what drops off.

DP

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I second the 2 month comment. My last stored Journey today is December 3rd 2018.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts