Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having issues with the Remote App failing to connect to my F-Pace. Last month, the app stopped connecting and I assumed that it was an issue related to the T-Mobile sim card I was using. I removed the car from my online account and the AT&T activation e-mail immediately appeared. AT&T sim has worked fine since. However, I was unable to get the car re-added to my account. Both the dealer and Jaguar worked to make this happen but no luck.

Last week, the car was in for the ICTP update and, after a few hiccups, everything was updated perfectly. When I picked the car up, the dealer worked with me and the car was re-added to my account. I was able to see it on the app with out problem. Now the app still won't connect. According to the app, it last connected to the car on Friday morning at 11:37 am when it was at the dealer. The Remote App says that its still there and has the door open despite the fact that I've been driving it around all weekend. Interestingly, the Route App has the correct car location.

I've tried reconnecting at MANY different locations and on both cell data and wifi with no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've been having issues with the Remote App failing to connect to my F-Pace. Last month, the app stopped connecting and I assumed that it was an issue related to the T-Mobile sim card I was using. I removed the car from my online account and the AT&T activation e-mail immediately appeared. AT&T sim has worked fine since. However, I was unable to get the car re-added to my account. Both the dealer and Jaguar worked to make this happen but no luck.

Last week, the car was in for the ICTP update and, after a few hiccups, everything was updated perfectly. When I picked the car up, the dealer worked with me and the car was re-added to my account. I was able to see it on the app with out problem. Now the app still won't connect. According to the app, it last connected to the car on Friday morning at 11:37 am when it was at the dealer. The Remote App says that its still there and has the door open despite the fact that I've been driving it around all weekend. Interestingly, the Route App has the correct car location.

I've tried reconnecting at MANY different locations and on both cell data and wifi with no luck.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Just an FYI. I use T-Mobile and have had no problems at all with the Remote App.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
The remote apps have nothing to do with the SIM card. They use the cars built in telematics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, same issue. IPhone X and iPhone 8 plus. The solution was to simply close all apps, delete the Jaguar remote app and reload it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts