Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to reduce the volume of the ringer on the F-Pace?

When my phone rings, it scares the crap out of me because of how high the ringer volume is. I can't work out how to turn it down.

I have ICTP if it matters.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Does anyone know how to reduce the volume of the ringer on the F-Pace?

When my phone rings, it scares the crap out of me because of how high the ringer volume is. I can't work out how to turn it down.

I have ICTP if it matters.
It does matter and has been addressed in numerous forums. I assume you are also using an android phone. The ringer and call volume are connected on ICTP so if you lower the ringer, you can't hear the person on the other end. You raise the volume to hear them, and when it rings, it scares the living s**t out of you. I have been on Jaguar corporate and my dealer about this for months. According to the last conversation, it has finally been addressed and it supposed to be set for the next ICTP update.

Reactions: EagleJag

·
Registered
154 Posts
It does matter and has been addressed in numerous forums. I assume you are also using an android phone. The ringer and call volume are connected on ICTP so if you lower the ringer, you can't hear the person on the other end. You raise the volume to hear them, and when it rings, it scares the living s**t out of you. I have been on Jaguar corporate and my dealer about this for months. According to the last conversation, it has finally been addressed and it supposed to be set for the next ICTP update.
There is a separate update for this, available since mid-January. I'm supposed to get it today. Keep you posted.

·
Registered
154 Posts
They referred to this update as "K437", and it provided update 3.0. And it fixes the Android ringer issue. Hallelujah!

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
There is as of today a more detailed, improved format version of K437NAS3 Service Action: InControl Touch Pro 2.5 document (VIN#'s 046166-049746) but it has no changes in symptoms it refers to. Looks like exactly same instructions but prettier - and maybe less error prone because of it. It was released today.

It appears they are slip streaming patches for specific unresolved item into 2.5 as they are developed and then incrementing a sub version number NAS3.

So people should be specifically asking for K437NAS3 but it is still overall the ICTP 2.5 software update, now apparently the third revision for north america (I wonder how it got a visa, sorry, can't help myself)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts