Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I was out and got the dreaded check engine light (again) 馃槩 I was unable to get in touch with my SA. When I got home I connected my OBD to her and got code P0170 (Fuel Trim Balance Malfunction Bank 1) and it fired twice. 2 months ago it fired P0174 (Bank 2 too lean) Has anyone else had this issue? AS an FYI engine code warnings show up in the app. For those of you keeping track Mileage is at 9,322

Registered
I haven't seen any issues. Hopefully it's an easy fix by the dealer.

And you're catching up to me in miles. :) Currently 9,415.

I love that the new app status section is "Go drive" when the status is good.

Reactions: Cat Lady

Registered
Yesterday I opened the new "Updated" app.. it hadn't updated in 4 weeks... So there's that....

Reactions: Cat Lady

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
mine is actually the old app :rolleyes: spoke to SA he said the code a couple months ago was the same one and at that time there was another F-PACE in there because it had repeatedly thrown the same code so he said take mine home see if it happens again and meanwhile he would get the other one fixed in case mine did it again. The other one got new O2 sensors

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
And you're catching up to me in miles. :) Currently 9,415.
My current mileage goal is 9.549 as that will be more mileage than Quorra had when she met her fate 馃槩

Registered
You are using 93 octane correct? Sounds like bad gas. Do you drive every day? Have a full tank if the car sits for days.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
yes, always only use Premium 93 Octane gas. Never mind my PTSD, we are in the middle of a pandemic so of course the car sits for days often with a full tank as I live in a Forest in California that hasn't been raked in decades 馃ぃ and may have to leave. And for any of you playing along at home today's mileage is 9,414 馃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts