Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got to the forums I didn’t know the difference between ICT and ICTP. Didn’t know they were different sizes or anything else about them.

I suggest you don't abbreviate the names either. Write it out with sizes:
InControl Touch [x.x” X x.x”]

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,253 Posts
When I first got to the forums I didn’t know the difference between ICT and ICTP. Didn’t know they were different sizes or anything else about them.

I suggest you don't abbreviate the names either. Write it out with sizes:
InControl Touch [x.x” X x.x”]
The P in ICTP stands for Pro

InControl Touch = 8“ with buttons on left and right of screen.
InControl Touch Pro = 10.2“ touch screen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I understand that now. However, when I was new to the forum I had no idea what it meant and just scrolled right on by the topics.

·
Super Moderator
1,984 Posts
How did you learn what ICTP meant? Did you find out prior to posting this thread? Do you know what SVR stands for on this forum or DCT. Thats what part of this forum is all about. Learning from others and sharing what you know. So now that you know the difference between ICT and ICTP are we good?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think we were all in the same boat when we first joined these forums. New car, new terminology. When I saw some abbreviation that I didn't know what it stood for or meant, I looked it up and slowly learned about the vehicle. It can be a slow process...but it is quite enjoyable to really learn about the vehicle. And if there is something that you just can't find the answer to just ask the forum. Many guys and gals here to show you the way! I'm far from an expert, but I have learned so much here in these forums! Enjoy!

·
Registered
992 Posts
If you want to really help yourself and others on the forum, add a signature line in your posts to include your F-Pace model, year and accessories.
That way, we can point you in the right direction and help other members understand the issues you may be having a little more clearly.
It's in Account Settings:Signature.
And you can use abbreviations.
TTFN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.