Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often drive my dog around and was thinking of getting the $270 Jaguar rear seat covers.
Are they worth the crazy price or is there anything better?

I know most put the dog int he "trunk" but this might not always work, hence I am looking for the est rear set covers.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
I bought the rear seats cover and have yet to use. I also bought the rear compartment protector which is great and in combination with half heigh gate forms a good spot in back for a rambunctious 95 lb lab. I don't trust him in rear seat area even with cover, he'd still find a way to screw up the leather or try to poach up to front.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
So help me , if I hear one more person say they put their dogs in the "TRUNK" , I'm calling the authorities !!! :eek:

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
16 Posts
Since the full size spare ruins the flat cargo deck and the rear seats don't fold flat, my dog is not happy back there since level resting areas are limited. So I ordered and installed the dog hammock from Orvis. Very well made and designed, it spans across the rear seat and drapes up loops over the head rests on the front and back seats. Dog appears more comfortable hammock'd on the back seat than on the cargo deck. Safer too, I think. Used the same arrangement on my old XJ.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Since the full size spare ruins the flat cargo deck and the rear seats don't fold flat, my dog is not happy back there since level resting areas are limited. So I ordered and installed the dog hammock from Orvis. Very well made and designed, it spans across the rear seat and drapes up loops over the head rests on the front and back seats. Dog appears more comfortable hammock'd on the back seat than on the cargo deck. Safer too, I think. Used the same arrangement on my old XJ.
I have one of those "Doggie Hammocks" in my Ford Fusion , and it works GREAT !!!
Even with NITRO , our 90-lb. Pitbull !!! The Material seems Very DURABLE !!!
NITRO , Albert , & Puddin' will never see the inside of the F-Pace ,
but they can chill on the Sofas in their 38-ft. Motorhome Dog House on Wheels !!! >:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a hammock right now, used in the old avalanche.
But it does not cover the doors. The jag covers looks it is perfectly fitted for the FPace and it goes up/covers the doors

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd really love to know if anyone has installed the factory seat covers and how they look/perform. I have a 130# Swissy and those hammock things are a JOKE for a large dog like mine - trust me, i've tried them. I know I should put the dog in the back, but he gets more support from the back seat (not to mention his obsession with sticking his giant mug out the window and slobber wafting down the back end of the car - cue eye-roll). In my old car, I got a cover from Cover King that was fantastic. Sadly, they don't make them for the F-Pace.
Anyone have any luck with more "custom fit" options? Thanks in advance

Reactions: TLockhart

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
468 Posts
I'd really love to know if anyone has installed the factory seat covers and how they look/perform. I have a 130# Swissy and those hammock things are a JOKE for a large dog like mine - trust me, i've tried them. I know I should put the dog in the back, but he gets more support from the back seat (not to mention his obsession with sticking his giant mug out the window and slobber wafting down the back end of the car - cue eye-roll). In my old car, I got a cover from Cover King that was fantastic. Sadly, they don't make them for the F-Pace.
Anyone have any luck with more "custom fit" options? Thanks in advance
Can't help you; my dogs are smaller, and content in the rear.

But please post a pic of the Swissy in the "Dogs & Jags" thread!

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
45 Posts
So help me , if I hear one more person say they put their dogs in the "TRUNK" , I'm calling the authorities !!! :eek:
I put mine in the "trunk". Sorry couldn't help myself. I do put mine in the luggage area. I do remove the cover. She is quite happy back there, and likely safer. She loves staring out the back window at other drivers. And with the rubber mat, it is easily cleaned up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry all you dog lovers but dogs and CATS don't mix.... I have two large dogs and they will never see the inside of my FP unless it's an emergency trip to the VET! I'm lucky enough to have kept my Dodge DOG van for road trips with the beasts.... The downside is, I miss a lot of awesome road time in the comfort of my FP ..... It's too new.... I'm just not ready...... BTW can anyone recommend a therapist?.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought the rear seats cover
Hi VZX, wondering if you've had the chance use the rear seat covers yet (are they the OEM ones?). If so, any chance you can post a pic of it installed? I've googled around as well as on this forum and can't find one single pic of it.

TIA!,
Tim

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Hi VZX, wondering if you've had the chance use the rear seat covers yet (are they the OEM ones?). If so, any chance you can post a pic of it installed? I've googled around as well as on this forum and can't find one single pic of it.

TIA!,
Tim
Still in box, never used. I thought Jaguar accessories web site had a picture.

·
Registered
270 Posts
@Jaguwhat . . . maybe VZX-CO will sell you his "Still in box, never used" rear seat covers. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts