Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought the 20d F Pace back in November of 2016. At the time, my kids didn't mind not having a cup holder in the back seat. Now that the "newness" has worn off, that is their biggest complaint. Anyone have them installed into the split seat in the back? Or found a nice solution for this issue?

·
Registered
165 Posts
"Bespoke seat back stowage offered in a premium high quality leather material provides a neat stowing solution in the cabin area for small items. Features embossed Jaguar branding and high quality synthetic materials for interior compartments. For the new Jaguar XE and F-Pace model. Part number T2H7760."

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
"Bespoke seat back stowage offered in a premium high quality leather material provides a neat stowing solution in the cabin area for small items. Features embossed Jaguar branding and high quality synthetic materials for interior compartments. For the new Jaguar XE and F-Pace model. Part number T2H7760."
It looks very utilitarian but kind of ugly. :eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here is what I would have done already if I didn't lease my F-Pace. Under the felt on the back of the armrest is a thin plastic layer. Under that is just foam all the way to the leather/Luxtec on the front so you have a good 4-5 inches of depth. I would go find some sturdy plastic cups that are about that depth and cut holes into the back of the armrest. Snug enough and you wouldn't need to worry about them coming out or just hot-melt them into the hole. Turn some cups into cup holders!

You could do the same for some kind of storage box behind the cup holders :)

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
We bought the 20d F Pace back in November of 2016. At the time, my kids didn't mind not having a cup holder in the back seat. Now that the "newness" has worn off, that is their biggest complaint. Anyone have them installed into the split seat in the back? Or found a nice solution for this issue?
It amazes me that they didn't put cup holders in all the models in the rear seat arm rest. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts